Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Brighton

I believe Birmingham is on your route - saves me getting cold.

Blummin' ain't on my way. :angry:

I'll pick you up at a service station on the M25 if you want? That way you'll only get half cold and I'll have some company for part of the journey, at least. :)

EDIT: have just realised how dodgy that sounds. :blush::giggle:

Haha, I was so close to falling asleep driving back from Fulham. This is going to be miles worse. :|

Shotgun by the way. I don't care who gets picked up first.

You're having that ticket!

Zackleh! Are you driving then?

Yeah. I would have offered You & Jamie a ride but the cars full and I doubt you'd really wanna big in a car for silly amout of hours with 18/17 year old lads! :P:giggle:

Shotgun by the way. I don't care who gets picked up first.

You're having that ticket!

Que Joe's post about not being able to call shotgun till sight of the car.... :whistle:

Yeah. I would have offered You & Jamie a ride but the cars full and I doubt you'd really wanna big in a car for silly amout of hours with 18/17 year old lads! :P:giggle:

Que Joe's post about not being able to call shotgun till sight of the car.... :whistle:

You clearly don't know me :P I jest.

Be careful though eh lads :thumbup:

Joe?

I've not seen him in a while, I think I may have forgot who he is.

Outrageous lies. You wouldn't have offered me a lift if I hadn't moaned at you about it you dirty cumbucket!

I will enjoy my nice, quiet, peaceful trip on Fox Travel. I'll watch a movie and have a bit of a snooze. Can't beat it. :thumbup::ph34r:

Outrageous lies. You wouldn't have offered me a lift if I hadn't moaned at you about it you dirty cumbucket!

I will enjoy my nice, quiet, peaceful trip on Fox Travel. I'll watch a movie and have a bit of a snooze. Can't beat it. :thumbup::ph34r:

:laugh: I'll be sure to wave as I pass the bus. :P

:laugh: I'll be sure to wave as I pass the bus. :P

Do as you please. I'll either shut the curtains (don't get them in your cars :P ) in disgust, be asleep (which you won't be able to be :D ) or ask Katy nicely to throw evil looks your way. Win-win situation for me, methinks. :sweating:

Do as you please. I'll either shut the curtains (don't get them in your cars :P ) in disgust, be asleep (which you won't be able to be :D ) or ask Katy nicely to throw evil looks your way. Win-win situation for me, methinks. :sweating:

Oh, erm, yeah - good points. :(

I'd have offered you both a lift, btw, but you'd have to get to mine first - which kinda defeats the object, me thinks. :/

Oh, erm, yeah - good points. :(

I'd have offered you both a lift, btw, but you'd have to get to mine first - which kinda defeats the object, me thinks. :/

At least you have a valid reason for not offering lifts. Not like that SUAS bloke. Some friend he is! :P

Is going to this game not going to seriously affect your performance at work the following morning?! Or does it fall in some kind of half-term week for your bunch?

At least you have a valid reason for not offering lifts. Not like that SUAS bloke. Some friend he is! :P

Is going to this game not going to seriously affect your performance at work the following morning?! Or does it fall in some kind of half-term week for your bunch?

Yeah, it's during half term. Hence why I'm contemplating going. :smile:

lol

Anyone? Metros? Channel 4?

How did you get that?

Hold onto F8, Shift, The letter K, Alt Grrrrrrrrr and The right arrow. Hold these down for approximately three Mins. Its wicked comes up with loads of different cool things.

Ah, yes. No wonder you're so keen to go. :P;)

Can't wait for it. If Radio Leicester had have played my part of the interview at Quorn, everyone else would know how excited I am about it as well. :D:P

Disgusted that Smuts has bailed on me, though. <_<

Hold onto F8, Shift, The letter K, Alt Grrrrrrrrr and The right arrow. Hold these down for approximately three Mins. Its wicked comes up with loads of different cool things.

lol!

Archived