Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Call Of Duty 5:World At War.

What a waste of £35 it seems.

it's not the best is it!!

some of the AI is shocking on numerous occasions random enemy soldiers have been in the middle of my soldiers just standing there while none of my guys notice and they walk straight past each other.

it's not the best is it!!

some of the AI is shocking on numerous occasions random enemy soldiers have been in the middle of my soldiers just standing there while none of my guys notice and they walk straight past each other.

Hmm...good job Asda had sold out of them this morning then. Reckon I'll wait for a sub £20 second-hand one.

Hmm...good job Asda had sold out of them this morning then. Reckon I'll wait for a sub £20 second-hand one.

You'll have a job Daggers, cod4 was still goin for £25+ a few months ago. They hold their value because of their longevity due to the multiplayer, and I've no doubt this one will be the same.

I'm not getting this.

PS3 owners should be waiting for Resistance 2. The online of that is touted as being pretty much the best there is. Anywhere. Any platform.

If the online of COD5 is not as good as COD4, then this justifies waiting for COD6 from Infinity Ward.

For the mo, I'll just stick with LBP and Fallout 3 and, if i dare, the impossible mode on Dead Space.

You'll have a job Daggers, cod4 was still goin for £25+ a few months ago. They hold their value because of their longevity due to the multiplayer, and I've no doubt this one will be the same.

:angry: You're right - I didn't think that plan through.

I may have to go and get one at full price.

And FM09.

...or I'll just wait for Mrs.Claus to pop them in her stockings.

Archived