Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Call Of Duty 5:World At War.

The standard really seems to have gone up on this one - whether thats because everyone had cod4 so is in practice or something, i dont know., or because i dont know the maps.

I am so out of form on this. Even on simple games like headquarters that i used to annihalate on cod4, im shit!

To be fair, i havent been on it nearly as much as Gears2 - so i guess im a bit out of practice. Im just not enjoying it as much as Gears2 to be honest. Its still good, but i think the cod4 is far better at the minute. Perhaps that'll change though. We shall see.

The standard really seems to have gone up on this one - whether thats because everyone had cod4 so is in practice or something, i dont know., or because i dont know the maps.

I am so out of form on this. Even on simple games like headquarters that i used to annihalate on cod4, im shit!

Yeah I usually have a 0 kill/death ratio on headquarters, I just can't get it going, but on COD4 I used to have +15/20 on a game like that.

Maybe I'll improve as I get to know the maps, because I didn't play the beta it's all new to me.

My best score so far, is Team Deathmatch on Roundhouse, 24 & 3.

Why?

I loved the others - am I about to ask Mrs.Santa for the wrong present?

It's horses for courses, I think. A few people I know are in love with this game, the real "die-hard" COD fans. But I really couldn't get into it in the hour or two I played on it.

I thought 4 was a brilliant, breath-taking game but this one just doesn't have the same visceral punch or bite to it.

It's horses for courses, I think. A few people I know are in love with this game, the real "die-hard" COD fans. But I really couldn't get into it in the hour or two I played on it.

I thought 4 was a brilliant, breath-taking game but this one just doesn't have the same visceral punch or bite to it.

It certainly doesn't have the 'must play' factor of 4.

Although, nonetheless it is still very good.

the zobie mode beats everything else in the game

Is it that good you have to post it THRICE!?!?! :o

lol

Archived