Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Call Of Duty 5:World At War.

Technically, it's not actually COD 5, that's coming later, it's just COD: World At War.

Looks pretty good, if you order it from GAME you can play the online Beta too.

The question is, will the online be better than COD 4? There isn't really that much they can do to improve it.

Bloody COD!

I liked the offline game, went online, put my off it totally, Good don't get me wrong, but I was shit getting shot at any angle, Getting stabbed time and time again, I was just shite, never played it again.

The fact that i'm shit at it makes me hate this game! lol

Bloody COD!

I liked the offline game, went online, put my off it totally, Good don't get me wrong, but I was shit getting shot at any angle, Getting stabbed time and time again, I was just shite, never played it again.

The fact that i'm shit at it makes me hate this game! lol

I hear that!

I pre-ordered it a few days ago and got my email with the code for the beta in it yesterday. I like it so far, I'm so hopelessly addicted to COD 4 that its nice to have new maps and guns to get used to, plus you get to ride in tanks which is awesome! Although in this one, for a 7 kill streak you unleash a pack of dogs instead of a Helicopter and those dogs are a real pain in the ass.

Yeah I'm looking forward to it. I managed to put down FIFA for a few hours just to play on the first one and forgot how beautiful it was, to play and to look at.

Yeah I've traded it in, gutted by that.

But ill be getting the 2nd soon enough.

Fantastic game, almost perfect in fact.

Archived