Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Call Of Duty 5:World At War.

Why have a demo of a game that you can only play if you have pre ordered the game? Defeats the object of a demo does it not.

I blame Brand for this! I shall complain to the Beeb.

Because its not a demo, its a beta.

The purpose of the beta is too test the game and find and fix errors before the retail game comes out. A Demo is just to give people a taste of the game. This beta is for Treyarch to test everything out, which is why they keep increasing the Level Cap bit by bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't really want this, but heard they had a deal on at asda, 27 quid, so popped down there last night and got it. It s pretty decent, I've only been online, and its solid as a rock, looks nice, and plays well. I'm pretty impressed. There isn't much love out there for Treyarch, but its fairly good

For a game I wasn't really going to get, at least for a while anyway, I'm pretty impressed, though I do want to add its noothing ground breaking. The multiplayer maps seem to be a lot bigger aswel, a big nod to BF:Bad Company. There seems to be more of a happy medium now. If cod:waw had destructuble environments. Its would be genuinely groundbreaking.

Not bad for 27 quid though.

Archived