Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
lookwhaticando

Oldham Post Match

Recommended Posts

Posted
He's a nice chap, if a little demented.

I think he thought I was Millwall or something. Got covered.

I was so tempted to take his hat.

lol had a bit of a smell.

Posted
lol had a bit of a smell.

"Bernie, give us a song...Bernie Bernie give us a song."

Oldham. Shitt.

"Bernie, give us a song...Bernie Bernie give us a song."

Oldham. Shitt.

"You only know one song, you only know one song."

lol

Journey got a bit strange on the way back, kept changing my blutooth name to a girls name and sending that lad behind me random animal images, he got well excited poor lad. :giggle:

Posted
"Bernie, give us a song...Bernie Bernie give us a song."

Oldham. Shitt.

"Bernie, give us a song...Bernie Bernie give us a song."

Oldham. Shitt.

"You only know one song, you only know one song."

lol

Journey got a bit strange on the way back, kept changing my blutooth name to a girls name and sending that lad behind me random animal images, he got well excited poor lad. :giggle:

Yeh lol Bernies oright lol Never seen somone eat a whole Orange in 2 bites before lol

:crylaugh: They thought it was another girl a few seats in front of you lol i heard them shout send it again lol.

Posted
Yeh lol Bernies oright lol Never seen somone eat a whole Orange in 2 bites before lol

:crylaugh: They thought it was another girl a few seats in front of you lol i heard them shout send it again lol.

what coach were you on

Posted
Yeh lol Bernies oright lol Never seen somone eat a whole Orange in 2 bites before lol

:crylaugh: They thought it was another girl a few seats in front of you lol i heard them shout send it again lol .

Gave me something to do. Only Jesus knows what the film on the way was about.

Posted
Gave me something to do. Only Jesus knows what the film on the way was about.

As you no i was sitting under the tv and i still could not hear it lol

Posted
Gave me something to do. Only Jesus knows what the film on the way was about.

Thats not the Fox Travel way!!

10:35 - leave walkers

10:36 - fall asleep

11:45 - wake up as we arive at services

12:30 - leave services

12:32 - fall asleep

1:15 - wake up with it pissing it down and all you can see is fields and get that feeling of confusion. :thumbup:

Posted
Thats not the Fox Travel way!!

10:35 - leave walkers

10:36 - fall asleep

11:45 - wake up as we arive at services

12:30 - leave services

12:32 - fall asleep

1:15 - wake up with it pissing it down and all you can see is fields and get that feeling of confusion. :thumbup:

I wish i could fall sleep like that.

And even if i could not today with Bernie next to me lol

Posted
6, we had a bunch of prats at the back of our coach, wondered if it was the same 1s you were on about

What was they doing?

And were they about 16,17,18ish?

Posted
I wish i could fall sleep like that.

And even if i could not today with Bernie next to me lol

Ha! Unlucky! I'm a professional sleeper - I've been known to doze off during half time at the walkers (awaits wise crack about falling asleep during the game)

Posted
Ha! Unlucky! I'm a professional sleeper - I've been known to doze off during half time at the walkers (awaits wise crack about falling asleep during the game)

haha Btw did all the Coaches go past Elland Rd on the way back or just ours?

Posted
What was they doing?

And were they about 16,17,18ish?

yeah they were about that age, just basically being twats on the back seat

haha Btw did all the Coaches go past Elland Rd on the way back or just ours?

ours did as well

Posted
haha Btw did all the Coaches go past Elland Rd on the way back or just ours?

Btw who were you with? I guess the lad in the red/white top was your brother...who was the other? Sure I recognize him from somewhere.

Looks a decent ground, looking forward to boxing day.

Posted
Btw who were you with? I guess the lad in the red/white top was your brother...who was the other? Sure I recognize him from somewhere.

Looks a decent ground, looking forward to boxing day.

Yeh my brother and Juggy my mates he goes every away game and has a season ticket in SK1

Also lives in TL

And how did you get back from the ground?

no

Oh ok i think i might know who they are.

What was they doing lol

Posted

Decent day out I suppose, just generally enjoyable to be back at the football on an away day though really.

Big Steve was immense for me today, had a stormer. Could not believe the cheek of some woman towards the end of the game though. Had apparently said nothing all game, and then absolutely lambasted Howard after Fryatt had given the ball away (again!)!! Ludicrous, I was not amused.

Our wingers were unbelievably ineffectual this afternoon. Gradel was woeful again and Fulham aside, has not looked like the player he promised to be. Pearson went berserk at him for not closing a man down and being caught in two minds. Quite rightly, too. I'd think a couple of them behind closed doors friendlies and absence from the first team could do him some good. That and a proper meal or two. I'll forgive Lloyd's game as a minor blip because he has been in immense form recently. Was absolutely garbage today though.

Our midfield really went to pieces after we'd scored. Nobody seemed prepared to put a foot on the ball, we looked panicky and shaky and just hoofed possession away all the time. I could see their goal coming because we couldn't really get a touch of the ball for about 10 minutes. Nobody was prepared to close down on the edge of the box - even in the first half - and that's ultimately what cost us.

Another thing that worried me today was our inability to deal with high balls into the box. We lacked a dominant presence in the air and it seemed as though murderer was allowed to win just about every aerial ball at will. Needs sorting sharpish.

Pleased with the amount of standing from our lot today, always a pleasant sight! My crowd-surfing antics were fabulous after we scored. Bruised shins are well worth it.

Keele service station is pathetic and makes me sick. Horrible place.

Oh, and Chlamydia is worse than Crabs. :thumbup:

Posted
Yeh my brother and Juggy my mates he goes every away game and has a season ticket in SK1

Also lives in TL

And how did you get back from the ground?

Oh ok i think i might know who they are.

What was they doing lol

Ah right...probably seen him around TL then, and I got picked up in the car.

Posted
Pleased with the amount of standing from our lot today, always a pleasant sight! My crowd-surfing antics were fabulous after we scored. Bruised shins are well worth it.

Yeah - where the hell did you come from? I didn't even notice you in that bunch before the goal and then I turn round to say something to LD3 and you're standing there looking slightly confused.

Posted
Yeah - where the hell did you come from? I didn't even notice you in that bunch before the goal and then I turn round to say something to LD3 and you're standing there looking slightly confused.

Was you with Ld3.

Im sure i seen Ld3,Smuts and others coming out the ground but no to sure.

Posted
Yeah - where the hell did you come from? I didn't even notice you in that bunch before the goal and then I turn round to say something to LD3 and you're standing there looking slightly confused.

You were about to say how brilliant Steve was weren't you?

You know you're turning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...