Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
lookwhaticando

Oldham Post Match

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was in Row C and the bloke behind me, (Literally) Pulled me down to sit, I was like WTF?! I kept taking the piss all game, standing up at any opportunity, talking loudly about twats who want to sit down all the time. Cock.

I got one of them once at the Walkers. I was standing - ooh just a bit longer than everyone else after the post horn gallop and he shoves me. Twas an older man so I just stared at him in shock and he just stared elsewhere while his face went red. Tit.

Posted
I was in Row C and the bloke behind me, (Literally) Pulled me down to sit, I was like WTF?! I kept taking the piss all game, standing up at any opportunity, talking loudly about twats who want to sit down all the time. Cock.

I was in CC, great view and got to stand for most of it aswell.

Also , what was with the group of lads who wore french moustaches - I didn't see the relevance of it? :dunno:

Posted
I was in CC, great view and got to stand for most of it aswell.

Also , what was with the group of lads who wore french moustaches - I didn't see the relevance of it? :dunno:

I wondered that aswell.

Posted
If you're standing in row C I think that makes you a twat and an ignorant one at that.

Erm, Literally pulling me down, Tugging me to sit down?

Whats wrong with "Excuse me mate, Can you sit down?" or a tap and say "Please sit down", Fair enough maybe I am ignorant but he was just as bad to start with.

Besides someone said on this thread earlier on they were standing in Row D...Are they twats and ignorant (Bearing in mind it is 1 row different)

Did you not offer to swap seats?

No, Good idea though. :thumbup:

I got one of them once at the Walkers. I was standing - ooh just a bit longer than everyone else after the post horn gallop and he shoves me. Twas an older man so I just stared at him in shock and he just stared elsewhere while his face went red. Tit.

Exactly.

Any need to push, shove, tug, pull? Not really, Just a polite word would do in a majority of cases. As I already said we may be ignorant, but there being just as rude.

Posted

Why did people do the M6?

M1, off at Sheffiled, up to the M67, M60 was a good route.

Good game and a fair result. Dyer off the pace. Not sure why Adams taken off. Lee Hughes is a nob. Mark Crossley is a fat ex-Forest knob. Oldham is a dump.

Love to the Gas Heads on the M1.

Posted
I was in CC, great view and got to stand for most of it aswell.

Also , what was with the group of lads who wore french moustaches - I didn't see the relevance of it? :dunno:

Someone's birthday so they went in fancy dress, according to one of them!

Posted
I would love to see a return to standing, I really would. Wherever possible, I stand. However, if sitting towards the front, I try to respect those around me who do not want to stand. Maybe it's because they are infirm, or have spent all night working and are shagged, or they are hungover, whatever.

You're talking about me there aren't you?

Posted
You're talking about me there aren't you?

I told you I wouldn't name any names....

Posted
I was in CC, great view and got to stand for most of it aswell.

I was in CC too and with the stand knocked down I could keep an eye on my car at the same time.

Posted
Erm, Literally pulling me down, Tugging me to sit down?

Whats wrong with "Excuse me mate, Can you sit down?" or a tap and say "Please sit down", Fair enough maybe I am ignorant but he was just as bad to start with.

Besides someone said on this thread earlier on they were standing in Row D...Are they twats and ignorant (Bearing in mind it is 1 row different)

No, Good idea though. :thumbup:

Exactly.

Any need to push, shove, tug, pull? Not really, Just a polite word would do in a majority of cases. As I already said we may be ignorant, but there being just as rude.

Calling someone in row D who wants to sit down a twat and a cock was way over the top and I thought I'd see how you'd like to be called it. Just because they didn't ask you politely doesn't give you the right to stand up in front of them. I love standing up but the stadiums are designed for seating it's not their fault if people prefer to sit and it certainly doesn't make them a twat or a cock that's all.

Posted
To be fair Roy, you looked absolutely battered yesterday :ph34r:

Katy was that you in the pub with Daggers, Lisa et all yesterday?

Posted
Why did people do the M6?

M1, off at Sheffiled, up to the M67, M60 was a good route.

Good game and a fair result. Dyer off the pace. Not sure why Adams taken off. Lee Hughes is a nob. Mark Crossley is a fat ex-Forest knob. Oldham is a dump.

Love to the Gas Heads on the M1.

M6 on way there took 2 hours 10

M1 on way back across the hills took 3 1/2 bloody hours !!! Although in fairness accident didnt help

Posted
Errr yes.

I was just curious, I wondered what you looked like with you always putting yourself down.

Posted

What pub did everyone do ? Tried to go in Premier Lodge pub but ques were bloody massive . Saw few FTers yesterday , Saw Bert whilst Fryatt and co were holding our van up outside ground , Maybes outside the pub and Hullfox in the ground . Where was every Tom Dick and Harry ??

Posted
M6 on way there took 2 hours 10

M1 on way back across the hills took 3 1/2 bloody hours !!! Although in fairness accident didnt help

We got stuck a bit in that too. Some drivers are so incredibly stupid after accidents :frusty:

Posted
I was just curious, I wondered what you looked like with you always putting yourself down.

I don't always put myself down. I'm like Lisa lite

What pub did everyone do ? Tried to go in Premier Lodge pub but ques were bloody massive . Saw few FTers yesterday , Saw Bert whilst Fryatt and co were holding our van up outside ground , Maybes outside the pub and Hullfox in the ground . Where was every Tom Dick and Harry ??

It was called the Old Grey Mare or something :thumbup:

Posted
What pub did everyone do ? Tried to go in Premier Lodge pub but ques were bloody massive . Saw few FTers yesterday , Saw Bert whilst Fryatt and co were holding our van up outside ground , Maybes outside the pub and Hullfox in the ground . Where was every Tom Dick and Harry ??

We entered the Old Grey Mare and came out again as they were queueing 4 deep at the bar. Ended up getting some tinnies from the corner shop.

Posted
M6 on way there took 2 hours 10

M1 on way back across the hills took 3 1/2 bloody hours !!! Although in fairness accident didnt help

You should have got out quicker, because we didn't see any accident. :thumbup:

I don't always put myself down. I'm like Lisa lite

:unsure:

Posted
You should have got out quicker, because we didn't see any accident. :thumbup:

:unsure:

I am not as bad as you in the putting down stakes, although I admit that I do do it. Neither of us should do it really though especially you Lease :thumbup:

Posted
I am not as bad as you in the putting down stakes, although I admit that I do do it. Neither of us should do it really though especially you Lease :thumbup:

Why do either of you do it ????

Ill hear no more of this putting down lark :mad:

Posted
Why do either of you do it ????

Ill hear no more of this putting down lark :mad:

I like to get in there first. It's less painful that way.

Posted
Why do either of you do it ????

Ill hear no more of this putting down lark :mad:

It's just a natural reflex for me I'm afraid.

I like to get in there first. It's less painful that way.

Behave you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...