lcfc_jme Posted 18 October 2008 Posted 18 October 2008 Yeah - where the hell did you come from? I didn't even notice you in that bunch before the goal and then I turn round to say something to LD3 and you're standing there looking slightly confused. I have no idea how I ended up there - hence the confusion! I was on the right of Smuts pre-goal, and ended up on on the row infront of him 7 seats to his left after the celebrations had finished. Tremendous stuff, it's what celebrating is all about!
syston_fox Posted 18 October 2008 Posted 18 October 2008 You were about to say how brilliant Steve was weren't you?You know you're turning. I've warmed to big Steve this season but it's fun to have the banter with you after each and every shot. DU DU DU DU Matty Fryatt!!!
Tilley Posted 18 October 2008 Posted 18 October 2008 Just got in. Fair result. Fryatt was dog bollock awful, I don't care what anyone says. Dyer was off, King did a job. On a side note, Tubes - top lad
General Smuts Posted 18 October 2008 Posted 18 October 2008 You should have headed over the peaks instead - we were back home for 7!! Bert! Was you with Ld3.Im sure i seen Ld3,Smuts and others coming out the ground but no to sure. Why dintcha say hello then? Apparently i saw Nussul - fooked if i knew! Anyways - only just got back stupid south! fooking LOOOOOOONG journey again made worth it by C-Man Potter and Stevie Howard. Chris Powell MoTM as always. Sexy bastard. Finally people have begun to realise how shit Gradel is! Unfortunate that he keeps proving me right though. Finally: Oldham loves me.
JakeShingler Posted 18 October 2008 Posted 18 October 2008 Why dintcha say hello then? Apparently i saw Nussul - fooked if i knew! Was not sure if it was you ,
lcfc_jme Posted 18 October 2008 Posted 18 October 2008 I would also like to add that the AA are quality. And apparently dislike Ched!
AoWW Posted 18 October 2008 Posted 18 October 2008 Oh, and Chlamydia is worse than Crabs. I'm not gonna ask. I would also like to add that the AA are quality. And apparently dislike Ched! How can they dislike Ched? Ched's lovely.
lildave3 Posted 18 October 2008 Posted 18 October 2008 I'm not gonna ask. How can they dislike Ched? Ched's lovely. Mean nothing coming from you, you say everyone's bloody lovely.
lcfc_jme Posted 18 October 2008 Posted 18 October 2008 I'm not gonna ask. Errmm.. It's sort of quote / fact of the day. Not a statement of my experiences! How can they dislike Ched? Ched's lovely. Well they refuse to shake his hand. And ignore him. So I guess they don't feel the same way.
AoWW Posted 18 October 2008 Posted 18 October 2008 Mean nothing coming from you, you say everyone's bloody lovely. Wrong. Very wrong, in fact - there's lots of people I think are far from lovely. Anyway it's all dependent on degrees of loveliness.
Matt Posted 18 October 2008 Posted 18 October 2008 Got in at 6.30 - 7ish I can't remember straight out on the piss. Anyway I said befor the match and i'll qoute i'll take a point today i'm abit gutted but you always are, Majority when you'll say you'd accept a point gutted when it actually happens (well I am) but was shitting myself at 1 point that they;d score a winner, but then the last few minutes thought we'd score a winner.I;m fairly happy with a point, and lets look on the bright side (huh? Matt looking on the bright side? Not moaning? Not doom and gloom? Not negative?) we win our game in hand and we're top of the league again...or is that my shitty maths G.C.S.E fooked up again?
Unabomber Posted 19 October 2008 Posted 19 October 2008 Not at all pleased with the guy behind me blaming Howard for some of our poor defending! The fooking cheek of some people.
Tilley Posted 19 October 2008 Posted 19 October 2008 Good point yesterday. Be nice if we can get maximum points out the next two home games.
Tilley Posted 19 October 2008 Posted 19 October 2008 S****horpe didn't take no where near as many as we did to Cheltenham. Howards goal was good, goal celebrations were pretty crazy. Whittaker
Matt Posted 19 October 2008 Posted 19 October 2008 S****horpe didn't take no where near as many as we did to Cheltenham.Howards goal was good, goal celebrations were pretty crazy. Whittaker Sorry, I missed the highlights on the Championship. I blinked. Nah seriously though, Howards goal was good, Leaped like a Salmon! And Whittaker's
Tilley Posted 19 October 2008 Posted 19 October 2008 Sorry, I missed the highlights on the Championship. I blinked.Nah seriously though, Howards goal was good, Leaped like a Salmon! And Whittaker's Good finish by Whittaker, maybe should have been closed down, though.
Sods Posted 19 October 2008 Posted 19 October 2008 Good laugh yesterday was. Even if the M6 delayed us. Nice to stand at row D as well. First time ive stood that close I think.
Matt Posted 19 October 2008 Posted 19 October 2008 Good laugh yesterday was. Even if the M6 delayed us. Nice to stand at row D as well. First time ive stood that close I think. I was in Row C and the bloke behind me, (Literally) Pulled me down to sit, I was like WTF?! I kept taking the piss all game, standing up at any opportunity, talking loudly about twats who want to sit down all the time. Cock.
dec666 Posted 19 October 2008 Posted 19 October 2008 Is nice to hear you all had a good day out at Boundary Park yesterday! Can't wait for the return!
JakeShingler Posted 19 October 2008 Posted 19 October 2008 Is nice to hear you all had a good day out at Boundary Park yesterday!Can't wait for the return! Our grounds nothing special.
Guest Posted 19 October 2008 Posted 19 October 2008 I was in Row C and the bloke behind me, (Literally) Pulled me down to sit, I was like WTF?! I kept taking the piss all game, standing up at any opportunity, talking loudly about twats who want to sit down all the time. Cock. I would love to see a return to standing, I really would. Wherever possible, I stand. However, if sitting towards the front, I try to respect those around me who do not want to stand. Maybe it's because they are boring bastards, however, it may be because they are ill, or infirm, or have spent all night working and are shagged, or they are hungover, whatever. The authorities responsible for imposing restrictions on standing at football need to get their act together, and sort out a system whereby fans can choose whether they support their teams on their feet, or on their arses. Anything to stop obnoxious "c" words telling every Tom, Dick and Harry what they should be doing all of the time.
davieG Posted 19 October 2008 Posted 19 October 2008 I was in Row C and the bloke behind me, (Literally) Pulled me down to sit, I was like WTF?! I kept taking the piss all game, standing up at any opportunity, talking loudly about twats who want to sit down all the time. Cock. If you're standing in row C I think that makes you a twat and an ignorant one at that.
lildave3 Posted 19 October 2008 Posted 19 October 2008 I was in Row C and the bloke behind me, (Literally) Pulled me down to sit, I was like WTF?! I kept taking the piss all game, standing up at any opportunity, talking loudly about twats who want to sit down all the time. Cock. Did you not offer to swap seats?
Daggers Posted 19 October 2008 Posted 19 October 2008 I ... like ... Cock. There - a bit of editing out the irrelevant words and we are approaching the truth of the matter.
yorksfox Posted 19 October 2008 Posted 19 October 2008 Great atmosphere in the away end yesterday - excellent policing, stewarding - and friendly service in the pub I parked next to. Fair result, though disappointed with Dyer, Gradel and Kisnobo's contributions. Oakley, King, Howard did well. When you look at Leeds at Millwall, it wasn't such a bad result - Oldham will be up there come May
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.