Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Oldham Post Match

Yeah - where the hell did you come from? I didn't even notice you in that bunch before the goal and then I turn round to say something to LD3 and you're standing there looking slightly confused.

I have no idea how I ended up there - hence the confusion! I was on the right of Smuts pre-goal, and ended up on on the row infront of him 7 seats to his left after the celebrations had finished. Tremendous stuff, it's what celebrating is all about!

You should have headed over the peaks instead - we were back home for 7!!

:wub:

spit-the-dummy.jpg

Bert!

Was you with Ld3.

Im sure i seen Ld3,Smuts and others coming out the ground but no to sure.

Why dintcha say hello then? Apparently i saw Nussul - fooked if i knew!

Anyways - only just got back >_< stupid south! fooking LOOOOOOONG journey again made worth it by C-Man Potter and Stevie Howard. Chris Powell MoTM as always. Sexy bastard.

Finally people have begun to realise how shit Gradel is! Unfortunate that he keeps proving me right though.

Finally:

Smut_Inn.jpg

Oldham loves me.

Oh, and Chlamydia is worse than Crabs. :thumbup:

:huh::unsure: I'm not gonna ask.

I would also like to add that the AA are quality. And apparently dislike Ched! lol:P

How can they dislike Ched? Ched's lovely. ;)

:huh::unsure: I'm not gonna ask.

Errmm.. It's sort of quote / fact of the day. Not a statement of my experiences! :ermm:>_<

How can they dislike Ched? Ched's lovely. ;)

Well they refuse to shake his hand. And ignore him. So I guess they don't feel the same way. :P

Mean nothing coming from you, you say everyone's bloody lovely.

Wrong. Very wrong, in fact - there's lots of people I think are far from lovely. Anyway it's all dependent on degrees of loveliness. :P

Got in at 6.30 - 7ish I can't remember straight out on the piss.

Anyway I said befor the match and i'll qoute

i'll take a point today
i'm abit gutted but you always are, Majority when you'll say you'd accept a point gutted when it actually happens (well I am) but was shitting myself at 1 point that they;d score a winner, but then the last few minutes thought we'd score a winner.

I;m fairly happy with a point, and lets look on the bright side (huh? Matt looking on the bright side? Not moaning? Not doom and gloom? Not negative?) we win our game in hand and we're top of the league again...or is that my shitty maths G.C.S.E fooked up again?

S****horpe didn't take no where near as many as we did to Cheltenham.

Howards goal was good, goal celebrations were pretty crazy.

Whittaker :appl:

Sorry, I missed the highlights on the Championship. I blinked.

Nah seriously though, Howards goal was good, Leaped like a Salmon!

And Whittaker's :@

Good laugh yesterday was. Even if the M6 delayed us.

Nice to stand at row D as well. First time ive stood that close I think.

I was in Row C and the bloke behind me, (Literally) Pulled me down to sit, I was like WTF?! I kept taking the piss all game, standing up at any opportunity, talking loudly about twats who want to sit down all the time. Cock.

I was in Row C and the bloke behind me, (Literally) Pulled me down to sit, I was like WTF?! I kept taking the piss all game, standing up at any opportunity, talking loudly about twats who want to sit down all the time. Cock.

I would love to see a return to standing, I really would. Wherever possible, I stand. However, if sitting towards the front, I try to respect those around me who do not want to stand. Maybe it's because they are boring bastards, however, it may be because they are ill, or infirm, or have spent all night working and are shagged, or they are hungover, whatever.

The authorities responsible for imposing restrictions on standing at football need to get their act together, and sort out a system whereby fans can choose whether they support their teams on their feet, or on their arses. Anything to stop obnoxious "c" words telling every Tom, Dick and Harry what they should be doing all of the time.

If you're standing in row C I think that makes you a twat and an ignorant one at that.

Did you not offer to swap seats?

Great atmosphere in the away end yesterday - excellent policing, stewarding - and friendly service in the pub I parked next to. Fair result, though disappointed with Dyer, Gradel and Kisnobo's contributions. Oakley, King, Howard did well. When you look at Leeds at Millwall, it wasn't such a bad result - Oldham will be up there come May

Archived