Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
lookwhaticando

Oldham Post Match

Recommended Posts

Posted

End to end stuff by the sounds of it.

OLDHAM 1 - 1 LEICESTER



Goal Attempts 12 : 14 Goal Attempts

On Target 7 : 7 On Target

Crosses - : 3 Crosses

Corners 9 : 2 Corners

Offside 4 : 7 Offside

Fouls 10 : 6 Fouls

Free kicks 14 : 16 Free kicks

Yellow cards 2 : - Yellow cards

Red cards - : - Red cards

% Possession 52 : 48 Possession %

Posted

Sounded like a fair result - I'll settle for that.

Guest shearfox
Posted

I'm happy with that point, very tricky place to go is Oldham...

Posted

Meh - should've won 2-1. That was my prediction. At least I got Howard right, hehehehe...

Still 2nd in the table with one game in hand - things are looking good, very good. So far.

C'MON LEICESTER!!!

Posted

Good point away from home against form team. Can't win them all so if you don't win then best to draw - :thumbup:

Thought we'd lose this so am a happy chappy. :D

Posted

I think to win promotion this season, a draw like this away from home against teams around us is vital, so all in all a good result!

Posted

Good result and a fair one by the sound of it.

Finally got a prediction right in the prediction league as well! :thumbup:

Posted

I've not heard the overall commentary - had a family function today - but I'm still wondering about Gradel being a last line of defence. Do e not have enough sodding defenders? I remember Newton being called back deep and he gave goals away too.

Gradel's surprised me how hard he's worked as a defender but he's never going to be the greatest and I sometimes think we cause ourselves problems by having too many people back in the box. I'd far rather have Gradel hurting the opposition at the other end and feel sure all this defensive responsibility is blunting his edge as an attacker. Anyway I'll be interested to hear what the travellers say.

And whether we kept going once we scored or elected to try to hold what we had.

Posted

Just back (only an hour from Manchester). Fair result, we were better in parts, but sat back once we scored and invited them on to us. Cracking equaliser too. Lloyd missed a sitter at 0-0 after Howard hit the post, and thought Gradel had scored the winner near the end but it hit a defender. Ormerod looked good for them when he came on. Oldham are a decent team, so definitely a good result there

Posted

Not losing to teams that are up there with us is important I think in the grand scheme of things. Decent point, and still unbeaten away :scarf: .

Posted

A point was just about fair i think.

Howard had a good game. Officials were shit.

Posted

Bloody fat Howard!!!

:D

Good result really.

Well done those who went.

(I'll read more about it after i've cleaned up some baby shite!!!)

Up the City!!! :scarf:

Posted
Yeah i'll take it. Big Steve was very good, Fryatt was wank. If any of you say it's the other way round i'll go mad.

Its the other way round! :laugh:

Posted
Its the other way round! :laugh:

I was telling a few of your lads before the game score draw and i bet howard scores he does well everytime against us and he was your best player today.

Didnt think much of dyer mind you hughes and taylor werent up to much today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...