Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

well, you only have yourself to blame for that one :rolleyes: . I only live 2 mins away from my office so i'll probably have to stick around for another hour or so.

People are allowed to not come in tomorrow, but they have to use it as leave which fair enough. I'll be coming in.

Yeah I know. To be far I've got Sky Sports News and some RJD2 on, leisurely doing some SAS Coding.

Mine's not even made it in today and I'm still here! I am getting some serious brownie points. Especially if it's the same tomorrow and I still make it in.

Mine has gone home so he doesn't get stuck if it snows heavy later... I have to leave at the normal time though. >_<

Mine has gone home so he doesn't get stuck if it snows heavy later... I have to leave at the normal time though. >_<

To be fair mine lives somewhere around Reading so the trains in were all cancelled.

SAS Code is running, after this I just need to do some frequency counts, a couple of bar charts and then BAM, home time. Be done by four latest hopefully.

One of the girls i work with is to blame. She said that the nursery is closing at 3, meaing her little sprog brat needs picking up early. So nobody can go until she leaves. That's the benchmark.

I want to go home and drink a beer or two. Sit on the sofa and scratch my balls.

Edited by Master Fox

One of the girls i work with is to blame. She said that the nursery is closing at 3, meaing her little sprog brat needs picking up early. So nobody can go until she leaves. That's the benchmark.

I want to go home and drink a beer or two. Sit on the sofa and scratch my balls.

I need this code to finish. Then I can go. Hurry up code!

To rub it in more my flatmates rang me this morning asking me how to get Guitar Hero working.

That said I don't really mind too much, I quite like my job.

I need this code to finish. Then I can go. Hurry up code!

To rub it in more my flatmates rang me this morning asking me how to get Guitar Hero working.

That said I don't really mind too much, I quite like my job.

Your job sounds good.

I'm going now. :thumbup:

Probably come back on here no doubt when i get bored at home

Happy snow times