Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

Imagine a massive FT snowball fight.

I think my first target would be DB11. Or Libertine. :D

Yeah - be careful of the slush tomorrow, it can get very slippy.

Edited by Bert

Just count yourselfs lucky you don't have to work in it.

I'm off to work in 1h30 and theres no sign of it holding up, the roads are all covered in it!! (I work on the roads :|)

Not good. If I get the car home with no damage I'll be a happy man.

Don't know why I was worried. I had so much bloody fun on the roads last night. :D:santa:

cimg0024uy5.jpg

Just took this as it was getting dark.

Pretty.

um, you can see the ground through the snow... :unsure:

oh, and by the way, folks, it's gonna be 3 degrees and sunny in leicester tomorrow - enjoy your dirty slush :giggle:

edit: and 5 degrees in london... :(

Haha you're always trying to annoy people. Are you doubting my word then love? Pretttttty deep where I was, as I was actually there I would know yes? Back Garden was far worse than the front. Sorry it's not 17 foot deep like in Norway but like I've said before Britain is not renowned for its hefty snowfall :thumbup:

According to all things that I've heard, read, watched, around 2-3am it'll start snowing here (Leicester) and will continue until around 9am when it'll subside somewhat. It is due to be HEAVY SNOW during that time accumulating several cm's of snow which will be falling, in many areas, on ice. After around 9am, there'll be some flurries throughout the day with temperatures not getting above around 1-2 degrees.

Following days will have some other flurries of snow too so we could see more dangerous driving conditions for the next few days and over the weekend as temperatures won't be getting up much more either.