Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Snow

It looks really nice... I'll give you £140k for it.

Kids or snowballs?

Sadly it looks bigger than it is, the wall actually separates my house and next door. I'm waiting for them to bugger off so I can knock it through :P

Katy that Micra is tasty - but why are you mistreating it so, she should be inside in the warm with some cocoa!

She should but, despite having two out houses I have no garage. She has the Punto to keep her company though :thumbup:

Edited by Katy

Your job sounds good.

I'm going now. :thumbup:

Probably come back on here no doubt when i get bored at home

Happy snow times

I'm back home now. Turned out it was just me and another guy left from the five in our department who made it in. My flat is toasty warm. Mmmm

I made cookies in the snow day today. Some of them burnt, but you'll be glad to know some were OK and very nice.

That's good to hear. I like cookies. I just used my new apple-de-corer-segment-slicer thing. It was awesome.

Mental down here, a car has just gone flying into another at the top of my street.

I pulled up to a t-junction today (fortunately a quiet one), driving carefully too, only about 10 mph, broke and slid out into road almost hitting the opposite kerb!

I pulled up to a t-junction today (fortunately a quiet one), driving carefully too, only about 10 mph, broke and slid out into road almost hitting the opposite kerb!

I'm supposed to be driving down to London tonight for a flight which I'm 95% sure will be cancelled anyway. Awesome. :angry:

Work finished early mothers with kids off school meant an early office closure. Braggy park was excellent but God was it cold just had the warmest bath and biggest Mcdonalds known to man.

Great day same again tomorrow please, really cannot see Walsall being on.

Oh and the roads are murder skidding everywhere, don't think I've seen 1 car go over 35 even on dual carridgeways.