Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

pets

i got a cat !! oh knighton matt has a fox that visits him and occasionally buys him gifts such a gloves etc. but what do the rest of you have?

94720[/snapback]

i have mice, which i have to trap to see. and about 15 chickens

i got a cat !! oh knighton matt has a fox that visits him and occasionally buys him gifts such a gloves etc. but what do the rest of you have?

94720[/snapback]

I've got a border Collie called Gizmo! He's well cute but very crazy! He also chases shadows!

94720[/snapback]

I've got a border Collie called Gizmo! He's well cute but very crazy! He also chases shadows!

94856[/snapback]

Unsurprisingly, my collie is having a mad moment for about the 10th time this evening.

94720[/snapback]

94856[/snapback]

Unsurprisingly, my collie is having a mad moment for about the 10th time this evening.

94891[/snapback]

They are proper crazy! If i make a buzz sound he goes proper crazy! Great stuff to watch! lol

94720[/snapback]

94856[/snapback]

94891[/snapback]

They are proper crazy! If i make a buzz sound he goes proper crazy! Great stuff to watch! lol

94896[/snapback]

Scowcroft-gizmo01.jpg

What a nutter that dog is.

Archived