Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Stone Roses

Their first album is my favourite album of all time, second coming had its songs but wasn't the best.

They our one of the greatest bands though of all time and if they did reunite. They could play to huge crowds but the same with Blur. I don't think their new stuff would lived up to the hype but they should reunite for the live gigs.

Their first album is my favourite album of all time, second coming had its songs but wasn't the best.

They our one of the greatest bands though of all time and if they did reunite. They could play to huge crowds but the same with Blur. I don't think their new stuff would lived up to the hype but they should reunite for the live gigs.

So, in essence, cash in on the fact that no-one's seen em play live for years. If they were to reform I'd certainly want them to write some new and decent material

I'd be first in the queue for tickets if this happens.

It would only be a one off gig if it happens though, Squire has said he thought Led Zepplin doing a full reunion tour ruined the one off gig novelty and with Ian Browns new albumn due out in August I doubt he'll spare the time for a full tour if he gives any to John Squire that is.

Archived