Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Game Recommendations

I can't see the appeal myself and would never consider purchasing such a game.
Little Big Planet got slated harshly by a few lads at College today.

The words, pathetic, pointless and lame were prominent in the barrage of abuse.

lol

Must... have... guns... or... cars... or football....

lol @ casual gamers!!

I have Prince of Persia. You could go for that. It's a refreshing change and it's easy to get into.

If you're looking for something older, you can't go wrong with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Heavenly Sword might also be worth a punt. Both of those are pretty cheap now they are platinum. Ratchet and Clank is also worth a go.

If you're into RPGs, with a twist, then go for Folklore. I tried the demo and it was pretty unique, but I haven't tried the full game yet. Devil May Cry 4 is also quite good if you like your action/beat 'em up type games.

As for racers, as somebody has mentioned, you can't go wrong with Racedriver GRID or you could try Colin McCrae Rally DIRT, which is based on the same game engine. You should be able to get both of those at a cheapish price.

Hope that helps.

I have Prince of Persia. You could go for that. It's a refreshing change and it's easy to get into.

If you're looking for something older, you can't go wrong with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Heavenly Sword might also be worth a punt. Both of those are pretty cheap now they are platinum. Ratchet and Clank is also worth a go.

If you're into RPGs, with a twist, then go for Folklore. I tried the demo and it was pretty unique, but I haven't tried the full game yet. Devil May Cry 4 is also quite good if you like your action/beat 'em up type games.

As for racers, as somebody has mentioned, you can't go wrong with Racedriver GRID or you could try Colin McCrae Rally DIRT, which is based on the same game engine. You should be able to get both of those at a cheapish price.

Hope that helps.

Cheers. I've already got Uncharted, top game.

Not a driving gamer at all, but thanks for your help.

Lulz @ Geekwad Gamarz.

I'm hardly a casual gamer tbh. I like the look of LBP, but I've only got £50 currently, and there are other games I'd be better off getting I imagine.

But you'd have played them games (or similar variations on the EXACT same brown/grey theme), go crazy and try something different

Phube is correct on the Littlebigplanet front, it's a quality game. I'm liking the look of the new Sonic game on PS3 too, and Streetfighter 4 (although that's not released until Feb)

Phube is correct on the Littlebigplanet front, it's a quality game. I'm liking the look of the new Sonic game on PS3 too, and Streetfighter 4 (although that's not released until Feb)

LittleBigPlanet is amazing, love it!

Archived