Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Sappleton to Oxford United

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE!

Most people have been saying hes blown hot and cold.

Anyway friend of mine helps out with the coaching for the junior sides in the holiday breaks. Anyway got to go down before kick off to have a look round and spotted big Ricky eating some kind of fried chicken an hour before the game. Made him laugh so i got a txt from him. Anyway according to him Sapp was shocking and didnt win anything all night.

UPDATE!

Anyway friend of mine helps out with the coaching for the junior sides in the holiday breaks. Anyway got to go down before kick off to have a look round and spotted big Ricky eating some kind of fried chicken an hour before the game. Made him laugh so i got a txt from him. Anyway according to him Sapp was shocking and didnt win anything all night.

:laugh:

UPDATE!

What a guy.

:wub:

my dad's an oxford fan and is dead chuffed with this loan.

He told me today how one of their players is in the shit for posting about 'pakis' on facebook, what an idiot

Yes, even the Royals get their wrists slapped for that. :whistle:

Questions will doubtless be asked in Parliament.

I had an American ex-serviceman pal wrote something entitled "Limey in Olive Drab".

Wonder if that would have made the front pages today.

my dad's an oxford fan and is dead chuffed with this loan.

He told me today how one of their players is in the shit for posting about 'pakis' on facebook, what an idiot

Never knew Prince Harry played for Oxford.

EDIT: Thracian beat me to it! (In a fashion)

Archived