Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Dunno, I remember Reading '98 and '99 being pretty good

I only went between 2003 and 2005, and just remember 2003 being brilliant. I can't actually remember much of the music, haha.

Edit: It's quite amusing seeing Less Than Jake open the Warped Stage in 1999. They were a permanent fixture on the Main Stage when I went.

Edited by Alexikokopops

just got tickets to 'A camp' & animal collective - both are expected to be awesome.

animal collection was my gig of the year last year, and a camp - nina persson, live, nuff said.

Oh and Idlewild will be doing a full UK tour later this year so I'm hoping to catch that.

Andy Mckee is also playing Union Chapel in May so I will be getting tickets for that shortly.

Not bothered with any festivals this year really. I will keep my eye out to see if Dave Matthews comes over for a one off gig, but I doubt he will.

Oh and Idlewild will be doing a full UK tour later this year so I'm hoping to catch that.

Andy Mckee is also playing Union Chapel in May so I will be getting tickets for that shortly.

Not bothered with any festivals this year really. I will keep my eye out to see if Dave Matthews comes over for a one off gig, but I doubt he will.

Yes Monk. Seen him twice now, brilliant both times.

The Daily Star has suggested that Green Day and Arctic Monkeys will top the bill at Reading and Leeds along with Kings Of Leon, who VF announced as headliners in November.

Radiohead were said to have been approached for the August weekenders, but the plans fell through.

A source told the Daily Star: "Radiohead were close to agreeing to play Reading and Leeds but the contract fell through. However that’s not to say they won’t headline elsewhere.

"They're certainly in the mood to do something special after their own outdoor gigs last year were adored by fans."

What are the best sites for ordering Reading and Leeds tickets, and does anyone know exactly when they're available?

Last time my mate organised it, think over the phone.

Just wondering how people on here have got their tickets sorted in more recent years, and when they got it done. :thumbup:

March time, last year it was the last Monday of March, if you subscribe to Festival Republic newsletters, they will e-mail you the release date in advance.

The official Leeds/Reading websites put you through to seetickets.

I think your best shot is on the night of release, make sure you are sat in front of a computer pressing refresh to be honest.

Luckily I got mine in the pre-sale. :sweating:

March time, last year it was the last Monday of March, if you subscribe to Festival Republic newsletters, they will e-mail you the release date in advance.

The official Leeds/Reading websites put you through to seetickets.

I think your best shot is on the night of release, make sure you are sat in front of a computer pressing refresh to be honest.

Luckily I got mine in the pre-sale. :sweating:

I always go for the weekend ticket & coach package, £30 more but you will definitely get a ticket as these package don't sell out for weeks and the coach is really easy and convenient. Definitely worth the extra £30 IMO.

Edited by jb-101

I always go for the weekend ticket & coach package, £30 more but you will definitely get a ticket as these package don't sell out for weeks and the coach is really easy and convenient. Definitely worth the extra £30 IMO.

Are these available when the tickets go on general sale?

Whereabouts do you book from?

Arctic Monkeys, Greenday and Kings of Leon?! :cool: That would be seriously good.

Oh, MTWG, get them from seetickets. If not, do a bit of research beforehand on the Reading/Leeds official sites and they'll point you in the direction of the true sellers. Don't buy from anybody you are unsure of... it's a lot of money to throw away.

Glad I got mine pre-sale... :sweating:

Are these available when the tickets go on general sale?

Whereabouts do you book from?

Yeah they go on sale with the normal tickets in March. Only get tickets through the official site, seetickets just to be safe.

This will be immense if they are the headliners, KOL should have headlined in 07 so it will be great if they headline.

Edited by jb-101

Arctic Monkeys, Greenday and Kings of Leon?! :cool: That would be seriously good.

Oh, MTWG, get them from seetickets. If not, do a bit of research beforehand on the Reading/Leeds official sites and they'll point you in the direction of the true sellers. Don't buy from anybody you are unsure of... it's a lot of money to throw away.

Glad I got mine pre-sale... :sweating:

Yeah they go on sale with the normal tickets in March. Only get tickets through the official site, seetickets just to be safe.

Thanks both, I'll make sure I keep my eyes open round March. :thumbup:

Is it the back end or beginning of March? How quickly do they tend to sell out?

Why am I asking so many questions?