Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Tall people should be banned.

Or when the tall people are in the mosh pit, be in the first line thats not in it, and boot them as they go past.

I have a dilemma, 28th March I can either go see Funeral For A Friend or go and see Bullet For My Valentine, The Blackout and Fightstar.

Or when the tall people are in the mosh pit, be in the first line thats not in it, and boot them as they go past.

I have a dilemma, 28th March I can either go see Funeral For A Friend or go and see Bullet For My Valentine, The Blackout and Fightstar.

Fightstar. So wrong they are nearly right. :ph34r:

Fightstar. So wrong they are nearly right. :ph34r:

I only like 2 of their songs.

But if i do go to see Bullet, it would mean I would of seen The Blackout 4 times in 11 months as im seeing them again in April.

I'd say depends on the venue but probarly Funeral for a friend, they are amazing live. Never seen fightstar but FFAF were better live than bullet for valentine

I'd say depends on the venue but probarly Funeral for a friend, they are amazing live. Never seen fightstar but FFAF were better live than bullet for valentine

Where FFAF is, is like a Uni thing that can only hold about 1.5K max. Tickets are like near enough £20 though, rip off.

Where FFAF is, is like a Uni thing that can only hold about 1.5K max. Tickets are like near enough £20 though, rip off.

I'd definatly go FFAF then.

I saw them down in newport in a little venue that held around 500 tops, and again in CIA in cardiff. Better in newport gig Smaller gigs are always better, bands seem to play with more energy and you seem to get less knobheads in the crowds i've always found

I'd definatly go FFAF then.

I saw them down in newport in a little venue that held around 500 tops, and again in CIA in cardiff. Better in newport gig Smaller gigs are always better, bands seem to play with more energy and you seem to get less knobheads in the crowds i've always found

Hmm, I need to find someone to go with first cos my gf's going Spain the day before <_<

I saw Madina Lake in some pub venue once where there was only like 100 of us in the crowd, that was quality

Where are bullet?

Royal Albert Hall

Royal Albert Hall

shocking venue for rock music - i saw gene there, and they looked completely lost, it was embarrassing, just before that i saw them at the mean fiddler and they were excellent...

oddly enough, the year after the RAH debacle, the next time i saw them was at the charlotte :crylaugh:

NEIL YOUNG at Nottingham in June. Now I've just got to tell my boss I need that week off work.

my mate saw him in oslo last year and thought he was absolutely awesome....

Saw The Gaslight Anthem a few weeks ago and was left slightly dissapointed, but Frank Turner as support was a pleasant surprise.

Got Glasvegas on thursday and Fever Ray (one part of The Knife goin solo) at the end of the month. Also got tickets for Beatday 09, a small festival in Copenhagen with Band of Horses and Arctic Monkeys headlining: http://www.beatday.dk/

Going to a charity concert next w/e these are the bands playing.

Augie March, Bliss N Esowith Paris Wells, Gabriella Cilmi, Hunters & Collectors, Jack Johnson Jet Kasey Chambers & Shane Nicholson w/ Troy Cassar-Daley, Kings Of Leon, Liam Finn, Midnight Oil, Paul Kelly, Split Enz, Wolfmother and Kylie is meant to be surprise act.