Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

For some fooking reason I'm going to see a double-header of "bands that used to rock the fook out but now produce music for 12 year olds because emo kids have made hardcore 'trendy'"

Rise Against supported by Anti-Flag. Odds on it being total guff? High. Odds on plenty of barely legal future talent? High. Odds on me getting fooked and elbowing several in the tits in the midst of a "pit"? Off the scale.

For some fooking reason I'm going to see a double-header of "bands that used to rock the fook out but now produce music for 12 year olds because emo kids have made hardcore 'trendy'"

Rise Against supported by Anti-Flag. Odds on it being total guff? High. Odds on plenty of barely legal future talent? High. Odds on me getting fooked and elbowing several in the tits in the midst of a "pit"? Off the scale.

Anti-Flag are top notch live, even if they do preach about how crap the US is.

The last weekend of March is gonna be insane.

The Vaselines at the Kentish Town Forum on the Friday night, train up to Peterborough if I can get tickets for the game on Saturday afternoon, then back down for D.A.F (Deutsch Amerikanische Freundschaft) on the Saturday night.

And hopefully a couple of art galleries on the Sunday morning...

I've asked my mate to phone her uncle and try and get me free tickets for The Killers tomorrow night, I cant barely walk atm, but who says you cant go to a gig when you cant walk and have had a hernia removed just over 48 hours earlier.

I've asked my mate to phone her uncle and try and get me free tickets for The Killers tomorrow night, I cant barely walk atm, but who says you cant go to a gig when you cant walk and have had a hernia removed just over 48 hours earlier.

I saw The Prodigy the day I was told to rest my knee for a month. :cool:

Kaiser Chiefs last night:-

n604915016_1551104_8910.jpg

Not only a sweaty bugger, but a midget as well!

Yeah, but I can only stand up for a min at a time lol

Being midget is good, im only 5'5

Being 5'5" is not good when someone nearer to 6'0" comes and stands in front of you. :angry: