Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Palace Cup Replay Date Changed

Leicester City's FA Cup Third Round replay against Crystal Palace will take place on Tuesday, January 13 (8pm).

The sides couldn't be separated over 90 minutes at the Walkers Stadium on Saturday and as a result will now meet again at Selhurst Park.

Tickets will be priced at £15 for Adults, £10 for Senior Citizens and £5 for the Under 16s and go on sale to Priority 1 Season Ticket Holders from 9am on Monday, Priority 2 Season Ticket Holders from 9am on Tuesday, Priority 3 Season Ticket Holders from 9am on Wednesday and to Members from 9am on Thursday. General sale will commence on Friday.

Meanwhile, the Foxes will feature in Sunday afternoon's fourth round draw at the FA headquarters in Soho Square - Ball number 22 representing both Leicester and Palace.

That's all we know so far.

Leicester City's FA Cup Third Round replay against Crystal Palace will take place on Tuesday, January 13 (8pm).

The sides couldn't be separated over 90 minutes at the Walkers Stadium on Saturday and as a result will now meet again at Selhurst Park.

Tickets will be priced at £15 for Adults, £10 for Senior Citizens and £5 for the Under 16s and go on sale to Priority 1 Season Ticket Holders from 9am on Monday, Priority 2 Season Ticket Holders from 9am on Tuesday, Priority 3 Season Ticket Holders from 9am on Wednesday and to Members from 9am on Thursday. General sale will commence on Friday.

Meanwhile, the Foxes will feature in Sunday afternoon's fourth round draw at the FA headquarters in Soho Square - Ball number 22 representing both Leicester and Palace.

Got in for a fiver at pre season, so don't see myself having any problems.

Convoy to Stanmore then tube?

Train doesn't seem do-able and I'm not exactly blessed with green at the moment.

What was the Adey Moses thing all about? :unsure:

txt?

fook knows I was bored. J is boring.

I'll try to resisit any embarrasing ones coming through tonight, no promises though.

Yeah, I was baffled.

J was boring, SK1 was a hoot.

Foxestalk gathering in SK1. Everywhere you looked, BAM! FT.

He wasn't no. Joe said something about him being in SK3? I think.

I saw him repping SK2 at half time.

SK1 was a monstrous FT turnout. Even Lisa and Carl popped up to the top!

And a token turnout from Nussul for comic effect.

I saw him repping SK2 at half time.

SK1 was a monstrous FT turnout. Even Lisa and Carl popped up to the top!

And a token turnout from Nussul for comic effect.

Lisa, Carl, Scoweh, Nick, Nussul, Flynny and DB11 all rolled up.

Archived