Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Palace Cup Replay Date Changed

Didn't look over until Howard's shot toward the end, sorreh.

I'm trying to work out if this is do-able from Bristol and don't know enough. :/

The last train back to Bristol from Paddington is half 11. You can get the 2222 train from Thornton Heath station (about 20 minutes from Selhurst I believe) which gets to Victoria at 2246, then the tube or a bus to Paddington (which is 15 minutes by tube or 20 minutes by bus). I'll be doing that because I live in Paddington so you shouldn't get lost. You'll be back at Bristol by 1:45am. Easily do-able :thumbup:

The last train back to Bristol from Paddington is half 11. You can get the 2222 train from Thornton Heath station (about 20 minutes from Selhurst I believe) which gets to Victoria at 2246, then the tube or a bus to Paddington (which is 15 minutes by tube or 20 minutes by bus). I'll be doing that because I live in Paddington so you shouldn't get lost. You'll be back at Bristol by 1:45am. Easily do-able :thumbup:

Fantastic, now just to tot up the cost and make someone come with me. :D Cheers mate.

Archived