Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wolves interest in Fryatt

I see they were also linked with Mattock. Is Stearman trying to persuade them to invest in the whole Leicester team.

We're obviously a feeder club or academy to Wolves or something...

In the NOTW story about us signing Hobbs apparently Wolves are interested in him aswell :rolleyes:

We're obviously a feeder club or academy to Wolves or something...

In the NOTW story about us signing Hobbs apparently Wolves are interested in him aswell :rolleyes:

Or they realise we have some top scouts and they are just chasing anyone were interested in?

Don't believe this at all, just nonsense papertalk. However if we were to sell him to Wolves, £2m + Matt Davies would be a good deal, & then we could buy Lee Hughes from Oldham & he would be a great replacement for Fryatt. But it aint gonna happen folk!!!

Don't believe this at all, just nonsense papertalk. However if we were to sell him to Wolves, £2m + Matt Davies would be a good deal, & then we could buy Lee Hughes from Oldham & he would be a great replacement for Fryatt. But it aint gonna happen folk!!!

Who's that? :P

Not including the Brum game - your back line is now semi-shocking unless it's going to be sorted before the window closes. Bristol carved you apart in the second half with Stearman continuing to look over-exposed.

Consequently, why would Fryatt want to join a team which is going to be in the same division as us next season? :dunno::P

Conditions played their part. We dominated them in the 1st half. Plus their 2nd goal was a foul. I admit we are weaker at the back without Mancienne.

As for your last comment, anyone would think we didn't go a further point clear of Reading!

Tut fkg tut.....Mark Davies, feel better now Emilio?

Easy!! Calm it down a bit, I was merely joking. As suggested by the smiling face at the end of the sentence.

Didnt Gerry taggart let it slip the other night that mark davies maybe signing,albiet for some red tape?

Why the hell dont people use white tape or even green tape for that matter......that red stuff seems to feck everything up ..... :giggle:

Easy!! Calm it down a bit, I was merely joking. As suggested by the smiling face at the end of the sentence.

Sorry pal, no offence! Hope you will treat me to a free ice cream Emilio, or a free haircut !

Archived