Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wolves interest in Fryatt

He'd be mad to go, if Wolves go up he'll just waste away on the bench and sooner or later he'll be looking for a championship side to go to, which we will be anyway. He's got a great partneship with Howard here, he wont have that at Wolves and he just wont score.

I can imagine Fryatt weighing this up, and to be fair to him if he has a prospect of playing in the Premiership he's going to be tempted. I'd like to see Davies here permanently but at what price? Fryatt would be a big loss, he is an in form striker who in this league is quality. Chambers and Howard up front? Book your ticket to Wembley now because we won't be getting an automatic spot if we stop scoring goals.

Bit surprised Wolves want him to be honest. He has never done the business in The Championship and Wolves potentially only have half a season before heading to the Prem, way out of Fryatt's league. I personally think we should hang on, I know people want Davies, and I would rather have him than Fryatt in the long run, but right now we need Fryatt at this club.

I can't see him going I really can't. If he wanted to leave he wouldn't have signed the contract.

Yeah exactly, he knew these kind of clubs were interested when he signed it. He knows his level, he's know if he goes to Wolves he wont score many.

I can't see him going I really can't. If he wanted to leave he wouldn't have signed the contract.

Its not just about him wanting to leave, its about what Mandric and Pearson want. :P

Before this season if some one offered 2mill for Fryatt he would be packing his bags lol, but cos hes hit form everyone wants him 2 stay. I think if we could get 2Mill and Davies, in the long run it would be a good move!

Its not just about him wanting to leave, its about what Mandric and Pearson want. :P

Before this season if some one offered 2mill for Fryatt he would be packing his bags lol, but cos hes hit form everyone wants him 2 stay. I think if we could get 2Mill and Davies, in the long run it would be a good move!

We can't risk losing Fryatt, i don't have enough faith in our other strikers to make sure we go up.

Yeah exactly, he knew these kind of clubs were interested when he signed it. He knows his level, he's know if he goes to Wolves he wont score many.

I don't think it's down to that. With the season he's having he should have every confidence in his ability.

Well, Pearson and Mandaric clearly wanted to keep him.

If Fryatt leaves, I don't think we'll go up.

The only reason would be 2 signing on fees?

Cynical i know but could be the only reason i could think of, and maybe the chance of the prem.

Hope he doesn't go we need to build not flog.

Archived