Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wolves interest in Fryatt

Im not sure any swap deal would be involves and Vokes is 1 for the future for us suppose you could have Keogh ,but even he is going to improve.

I'm all over taking Keogh.

Keogh and Davies + mooola would be a great deal.

Wolves are in a false league position. They will screw it up. It's happening now.

Anyway, we are a bigger club so why would he leave? :scarf:

They have plenty of striker options too, so I can't see the logic behind this one at all.

I think they will bottle it.

The Wolves fan view seem exactly the same as ours over our club - In the fact that something is going right so something must go wrong soon (Tunch being out for the rest of the season is a huge negative already). But I know 2 Wolves fans who have said exactly the same thing - "If Wolves were top of the table 4 point clear, going into the last game of the season Wolves would still manage to bottle it or fuk it up somehow" :giggle:

they don't need any Forwards but £2m+Davies+Vokes and they can have him

I'd be more than happy with a straight swap for Davies and Vokes, never mind the £2million!

Would be a great bit of business.

In fact, I wouldn't object to a straight swap for Davies.....

I'd be more than happy with a straight swap for Davies and Vokes, never mind the £2million!

Would be a great bit of business.

In fact, I wouldn't object to a straight swap for Davies.....

and who exactly would score the goals?

I think he's going to be honest, why would we have rested Fryatt for on Wednesday?

Edit: Saying that everyone thought Oakley was on his way after being rested in the first leg

No they didn't, only idiots.

Fryatt isn't going anywhere.

ozzie floyd superb you will love them seen them loads

Sorry shit-arse I completely forgot to reply to your question earlier in the thread. Yeah I'm going to see Ozzie Pink Floyd later in the year with a load of mates. Can't wait :thumbsup:

Another crap story made up by The Sun.

We have 4 forwards all challenging for a place with our 2 backup strikers both scoring in the cup on Tuesday night. Why would we want to buy Fryatt so he can sit on the bench?

Not including the Brum game - your back line is now semi-shocking unless it's going to be sorted before the window closes. Bristol carved you apart in the second half with Stearman continuing to look over-exposed.

Consequently, why would Fryatt want to join a team which is going to be in the same division as us next season? :dunno::P

Archived