Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Trust – End of Season Spoilt Without Consultation

The Foxes Trust has issued a press statement re the announcement of Tigers using our stadium while our game is moved

Full details here

http://foxestrust.co.uk/site/index.php?opt...99&Itemid=2

I disagree that it has been spoilt.

I travel a long distance to see home games and if it brings in much needed funds then I'm for it.

What will spoil the end of the season for me is if we fail to achieve promotion.

Hardly the most dynamically-worded statement. I can't see this ruffling too many feathers. :|

Agree, if it's intended to be statement against the agreement just say so without all the wishy washy adds on and so and so says.

More like the Foxes Moan (trust).

Do you guys actually do anything positive.

Shit happens, they've given you ample time to make changes etc

The club can't win. I don't mind helping the rugby guys out. if anything you need to complain to the rfu not lcfc.

Can you just try and make sure they bash it on the friday night.

Unless you work in a Taiwanese sweatshop I'm pretty sure that everyone can get 2 hours off work four months in advance.

Not if you're a teacher, you can't. :angry:

Foxestrust need to stick to their guns,show the shitty club what bollox they have and make a massive big deal of this.

Dont let the ****ers grind you down.

NO SURRENDER!!!

YOU DONT FCUK WITH FOXESTRUST!!!!

:santa:

That's pretty much tantamount to working in a Taiwanese sweatshop though.

FYI tantamount doesn't mean in 'no way resembles'

A mate of mine visits sweatshops (works for a major clothes retailer) and the people there would love to have the conditions a teacher here gets.

Quite fancy the Friday night to be honest

There are loads of people who can't travel midweek, last train to London means you miss part of the game let alone any celebrations after.

The club should be told that there will be a mass boycott if this continues.

Within a few days we are told that the fans come first and can decide on next years shirt but that we are also being shafted by the club over the last home game of the season.

CNUTS

More like the Foxes Moan (trust).

Do you guys actually do anything positive.

Shit happens, they've given you ample time to make changes etc

The club can't win. I don't mind helping the rugby guys out. if anything you need to complain to the rfu not lcfc.

Shit happens, if you let it.

And if you don't complain about when it does it happen, then it's more likely to happen again.

What's the point of issuing a fixture list if everybody changes it ?

Groundsman at Palace, Murdoch TV, Safety (sic) group, City for egg chasers etc.

It's not the rfu's fault, the Tigers decided the time of demolition and City liked the Pound Signs.

And if you don't complain about when it does it happen, then it's more likely to happen again.

It's not the rfu's fault, the Tigers decided the time of demolition and City liked the Pound Signs.

:appl:

Personally I quite like evening games as they tend to have better atmosphere.

I also would like to support a club with more money - and we're not switching our game time without there being a very good financial reason to do so.

So in the interests of;

• Being financially more likely to be able to afford a summer signing that may have been too expensive without the extra cash

• Not really minding the friday night fixture

• Thinking that anyone that can't make 7.30 on a friday night for the last home game of the season is unlikely to have made it anyway (it's hardly a test of commitment is it???

I have no problem with the decision - but then that wouldn't make a very interesting or contraversial read like a good rant about everyone being against me would it!!?

FYI tantamount doesn't mean in 'no way resembles'

A mate of mine visits sweatshops (works for a major clothes retailer) and the people there would love to have the conditions a teacher here gets.

Really mate?! What an eye-opener. I was being a hundred percent serious. Wanna go for a beer sometime? You can fill me in on what other British middle-class jobs are a bit different from working 15 hours a day for sub-poverty line wages.

Personally I quite like evening games as they tend to have better atmosphere.

I also would like to support a club with more money - and we're not switching our game time without there being a very good financial reason to do so.

So in the interests of;

• Being financially more likely to be able to afford a summer signing that may have been too expensive without the extra cash

• Not really minding the friday night fixture

• Thinking that anyone that can't make 7.30 on a friday night for the last home game of the season is unlikely to have made it anyway (it's hardly a test of commitment is it???

I have no problem with the decision - but then that wouldn't make a very interesting or contraversial read like a good rant about everyone being against me would it!!?

I think you'll find most people are saying they don't really give a fook.

@ the trust. I really am a great supporter of the idea of a supporters trust but have you floated the idea of not being quite so shit at it? Have you tried preventing things rather than moaning about them afterwards? For example, start NOW taking action to ensure that there are now price rises next season, rather than writing a badly worded statement about it being unacceptable after it's already happened.

Welcome to the real world mate.

I think you'll find most people are saying they don't really give a fook.

@ the trust. I really am a great supporter of the idea of a supporters trust but have you floated the idea of not being quite so shit at it? Have you tried preventing things rather than moaning about them afterwards? For example, start NOW taking action to ensure that there are now price rises next season, rather than writing a badly worded statement about it being unacceptable after it's already happened.

Well said mate :appl:

Archived