Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Trust – End of Season Spoilt Without Consultation

I think you'll find most people are saying they don't really give a fook.

@ the trust. I really am a great supporter of the idea of a supporters trust but have you floated the idea of not being quite so shit at it? Have you tried preventing things rather than moaning about them afterwards? For example, start NOW taking action to ensure that there are now price rises next season, rather than writing a badly worded statement about it being unacceptable after it's already happened.

I think you'll find that i was making the same point - I personally don't mind the decision and here are the reasons .... So why moan about it foxes trust?

I think you'll find that i was making the same point - I personally don't mind the decision and here are the reasons .... So why moan about it foxes trust?

I know mate. Just your last sentence seemed to suggest you thought you were the only one that couldn't give two ****s and everyone else was just having a rant.

I know mate. Just your last sentence seemed to suggest you thought you were the only one that couldn't give two ****s and everyone else was just having a rant.

Nope ... just i 'm not bothered and can't see why anyone is apart from to rant.

Personally I quite like evening games as they tend to have better atmosphere.

I also would like to support a club with more money - and we're not switching our game time without there being a very good financial reason to do so.

So in the interests of;

• Being financially more likely to be able to afford a summer signing that may have been too expensive without the extra cash

• Not really minding the friday night fixture

• Thinking that anyone that can't make 7.30 on a friday night for the last home game of the season is unlikely to have made it anyway (it's hardly a test of commitment is it???

I have no problem with the decision - but then that wouldn't make a very interesting or contraversial read like a good rant about everyone being against me would it!!?

That's easy enough when you live in Quorn. I have a season ticket and come from London for home games. Evening matches are a right pain in the arse then.

good work trust, now pressurise the club into feeling bad/reducing ticket prices to get a sell out for the final game or best changing the plans (highly inprobable).

Rugby is shit, it is the inferior sport in this city so why do they get priority over the majority because they cant build a ground and comply with their own league rules? coonts >_<

That's easy enough when you live in Quorn. I have a season ticket and come from London for home games. Evening matches are a right pain in the arse then.

"Welcome to the real world mate. " Unquote (above).

"Shit happens" Unquote (above).

Bollocks decision and you have every right to be pissed off about and complain.

You moan about consultation, when you haven't consulted most of the fans on their opinion on this. I don't believe there are that many who have a real problem with it. Secondly if you're going to write a complaint do it properly. I've seen letters that are more likely to gain attention that have been written by a five year old. While I appreciate your efforts please focus them on something worth while. I'd agree that Sunday would be a bad move due to the state of the pitch, but Friday won't be a problem. It's also nice to see two local clubs helping each other out and some good old fashioned sportsmenship. I'd like to think Tigers would help us out if we needed it.

I think its a terrible decision. Very unfair on the supporters who travel from outside of the city. I cant see the Tigers giving us much money anyway. If we're that hard up that we have to rent our ground out on a matchday we should get a sponsor next season.

I think its a terrible decision. Very unfair on the supporters who travel from outside of the city. I cant see the Tigers giving us much money anyway. If we're that hard up that we have to rent our ground out on a matchday we should get a sponsor next season.

I completely agree, obviously for those in and around the city the change doesn't affect us but it's going to be a massive inconvenience to some. And like you say, if the club needed the money so much then why not just continue with shirt sponsorship? The change makes no sense to me, it's the Tigers' problem that their stadium will be reduced capacity not LCFC's problem.

As much as I hate it we've accepted tonight's Yeovil game with little more than a murmur and who's to say the Tigers aren't paying more than Sky do, which I'm sure is very little when you consider the loss of gate revenue which wont happen for the S****horpe game leastwise nowhere near as much.

I think you'll find most people are saying they don't really give a fook.

@ the trust. I really am a great supporter of the idea of a supporters trust but have you floated the idea of not being quite so shit at it? Have you tried preventing things rather than moaning about them afterwards? For example, start NOW taking action to ensure that there are now price rises next season, rather than writing a badly worded statement about it being unacceptable after it's already happened.

We have been talking to the club about prices for next season from the start of this season, in particular the pricing for families, encouaging children to support the club (we questioned why the Junior Membership scheme had quitely disappeared), teenagers and in the early 20's - trying to ensure the club does everything from a pricing viewpoint to attract the next generation of fans

I know times are tight and that, but money really shouldn't come into this. This could possibly be the best day the club has had for five years, and because Einstein over at the Egg chasers has decided that they'll start the re-developement early, we could possibly be made to have "our day" on a Friday night or a Sunday afternoon. Why can't the Tigers play on the Sunday afternoon? After all it is our ground. Many people have other things that they do on these two days and may not be able to make it, whereas on a Saturday they normally would, maybe this goes to show that the club don't really care about the fans, just lining their pockets.

bastard egg-chasers. the thing that really annoys me is that when welford road is completed and at 30,000 capacity kick-offs will be changed all the time, despite the fact that we all know they'll only even sell out the ground once a season for a european game or something. i mean why the fook can't we cope with 40,000 fans travelling round? other cities do. although with rugger it's different because they're all stuck-up closet homosexual winos who like to watch grown men grapple with other in the mud. not that i'm being stereotypical or anything :whistle:

First post! This really annoyed me as Milan claims that we can do without a sponsor next season but yet sells out to Leicester Tigers! I know that the rules are that all games must kick off at the same time, but surely Tigers could have sorted this out, it's saving them money by not paying us anyway :S Truely, the mind boggles.

Archived