Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Arctic Monkeys 3rd Album

:o

http://webtransmission.arcticmonkeys.com/

On the 30th of July at 9pm GMT the band will play a live set of their new album in a broadcasted event through their website. The event will be braodcasted from the Chapel studios in London.

However, that information was from Wikipedia which has subsequently been removed so not sure whether it's true or not. Something's going on though, I'd love it if it was this.

Secret Door and Cornerstone are sweet too ;)

Really didn't want to listen to more than a couple of songs before the album came out but I couldn't resist. Secret Door's the better of the two tracks for me on first listen.

Crying Lightning just gets better with every listen, absolutely brilliant. I can't wait for this now. Apparently NME have confirmed that the link I posted a few posts ago will be them playing the new album in its entirity on Thursday.

I thought I saw you in the rusty hook

Huddled up in wicker chair

I wandered up for a closer look

And kissed who ever was sitting there

She was close, and she held me very tightly

Till I asked awfully politely, please

Can I call you her name

Quality. :cool:

I thought I saw you in the rusty hook

Huddled up in wicker chair

I wandered up for a closer look

And kissed who ever was sitting there

She was close, and she held me very tightly

Till I asked awfully politely, please

Can I call you her name

Quality. :cool:

cornerstone= absolute quality song , such a different sound but still suits them , my propeller is awesome , not sure about secret door

Pretty Visitors is amazing. Much quicker than the others.

Unfortunately i'm not allowed to share it until it leaks though.

Where'd you get that? Just out of interest like.

Decided I'm not downloading any more tracks off the album until it leaks.

Where'd you get that? Just out of interest like.

Decided I'm not downloading any more tracks off the album until it leaks.

I'm getting the tracks off of a guy who's got the album. He thinks he can trust me though, so i don't want to go leaking what he gives me incase he doesn't send me any more lol

I'm getting the tracks off of a guy who's got the album. He thinks he can trust me though, so i don't want to go leaking what he gives me incase he doesn't send me any more lol

Ok, so I've got the willpower of Oliver Reed in a brewery.

"What came first, the chicken or the dickhead?"

:worship:

Probably my second favourite track behind Crying Lightning. Brilliant.

just got pretty visitor , really different from any other tracks , but still good , im thinking this is the most diverse record theyve ever done , alex turner admitted in this months mojo mag that he wanted to a completely different sound

I love 'em, me.

Being relatively old I naturally slag off the vast majority of current bands, but to me these lads do actually have some raw talent and make records I actually want to listen to. Just as importantly, they aren't just a copy of something else, and if they are then I don't know who it is, which is the next best thing

Pretty much sums my opinion up too.. im quite old but like their stuff a lot, especially the lyrics :D

Archived