Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Arctic Monkeys 3rd Album

Piss. I hate arena gigs. Gutted that I didn't get to see them when they were playing more modest venues

Yep same here, but thankfully I saw them at Leeds Festival the other week. Don't think I can justify the £30+ tickets, plus travel costs of getting from Eastbourne to Wembley (the nearest bloody one).

They were always going to play arenas this time around unfortunately.

Ok it's finally happened. After literally 10/11 listens and seeing the songs live my cock is well and truly up this album's arse hole.

I have no idea why it took me so long to get into it but when you know the songs, they just get you, fantastic album. Sorry for doubting you Alex, you are a genius.

Ok it's finally happened. After literally 10/11 listens and seeing the songs live my cock is well and truly up this album's arse hole.

I have no idea why it took me so long to get into it but when you know the songs, they just get you, fantastic album. Sorry for doubting you Alex, you are a genius.

that's nothing took me about 4 years and a last shadow puppets album to appreciate them!! :D

that's nothing took me about 4 years and a last shadow puppets album to appreciate them!! :D

Yeah that took me a while too, what an album that was tho!

Also dunno if anyone heard the Age of the Understatement EP but the 4 songs on that in my opinion are their best songs.

"More mature sound"

Haha, surely just copying what Zane Lowe said?

..............and wtf does Zane Lowe know?

Just had my first listen.

The album gets better towards the end but there are certainly no stand out tracks.

Bits of Blur, Pulp, and Suede. Fire and the Thud being my current favourite.

Reckon it'll be a grower though.

..............and wtf does Zane Lowe know?

Just had my first listen.

The album gets better towards the end but there are certainly no stand out tracks.

Bits of Blur, Pulp, and Suede. Fire and the Thud being my current favourite.

Reckon it'll be a grower though.

Loved the line "What came first the chicken or the dickhead"

was hoping them crooked vultures would be down as the support band as they are playing a few gigs around those dates however it seems another Josh Homme by product in Eagles of Death Metal are the support band

this album has well grown on me over the weekend

Me too

when i first listened to it i thought it was a bit dark and slow

but now after listening to it a few times i love it

Crying Lighning, Pretty Visitors and Potion Approaching are my favourites.... at the minute anyway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived