Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Arctic Monkeys 3rd Album

4 new songs apparently from the new album in this set you can download.

Quality isn't the greatest, but it's audible and well worth the download.

Arctic Monkeys, Wellington Town Hall, Wellington, 13 January 2009

01 Da Frame 2R

02 This House Is A Circus

03 Still Take You Home

04 The View From The Afternoon

05 Dancing Shoes

06 Dangerous Animals

07 From The Ritz To The Rubble

08 I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

09 Pretty Visitors

10 Brianstorm

11 Leave Before The Lights Come On

12 When The Sun Goes Down

13 Go-Kart

14 Crying Lightning

15 Fluorescent Adolescent

16 Do Me A Favour

17 encore break

18 Red Right Hand

19 If You Were There, Beware

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H10TK170

Credit goes to arcticmonkeysuk.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love 'em, me.

Being relatively old I naturally slag off the vast majority of current bands, but to me these lads do actually have some raw talent and make records I actually want to listen to. Just as importantly, they aren't just a copy of something else, and if they are then I don't know who it is, which is the next best thing

Can't see this one doing much for me after reading the Wiki page.

Went to one of their gigs at Lancashire Cricket Club a couple of years ago and that was proper mental.

Can't see this one doing much for me after reading the Wiki page.

Went to one of their gigs at Lancashire Cricket Club a couple of years ago and that was proper mental.

What does it say about it on Wiki?

I know im being lazy here.

Monkeys aren't an 'indie' band in the lazy way that term gets bandied about all over the shop. Alex Turner is a proper musician. You can see it in the restlessness he shows, changing sounds and flitting from project to project, the way he doesn't seem to give a shit about being on telly, the way he tries to make his lyrics mean something. You don't have to do all those things, but it helps.

Reading between the lines of pre-album guff I'll be surprised if it's not just a combination of the harder-hitting chug of the first album one and the more considered and varied nature of the second. Basically they've used lots of adjectives (second) and said it'll be heavier (first)

I can't wait to see what this is going to sound like. Produced by Josh Homme, and with influences such as Hendrix and Cream? Very interesting...

If they can get near their previous efforts they'll have produced something brilliant, but it's going to be a tough task to say the least. I've got faith in them though; they've not produced many records that I don't actually rate, and I've just about got the whole discography. Still my favourite band, roll on Leeds.

Archived