Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Arctic Monkeys 3rd Album

lol

Just viewed the Arctic Monkeys official forum. Quite an in-demand character on there aren't you? :P

EDIT: Just out of pure interest Craig, how did your mate get it in the first place?

I'm not sure, he wouldn't tell me. :blink:

Can't complain though lol

I'm not sure, he wouldn't tell me. :blink:

Can't complain though lol

I just laughed looking through that thread, about people adding you on MSN, Facebook, PM's etc. lol

I'll hate these first leaked tracks by the time the bloody thing comes out! :D

I just laughed looking through that thread, about people adding you on MSN, Facebook, PM's etc. lol

I'll hate these first leaked tracks by the time the bloody thing comes out! :D

It's been mayhem.

All because i forgot Last.fm was scrobbling the tracks on there, and some sherlock found my page lol:doh:

Still think Pretty Visitors and Crying Lightning are the best tracks on the album by a long way after listening it to it four or five times now. I'm really disappointed by The Jeweller's Hands though, they've previously come up with brilliant final tracks (A Certain Romance and 505). Probably the weakest track on the album for me unfortunately.

Still think Pretty Visitors and Crying Lightning are the best tracks on the album by a long way after listening it to it four or five times now. I'm really disappointed by The Jeweller's Hands though, they've previously come up with brilliant final tracks (A Certain Romance and 505). Probably the weakest track on the album for me unfortunately.

Four or five times already?! lol

It's ridiculous how many times i've listened to this. I've played most of the songs over 30 times lol

It's out there now, it leaked last night.

As for The Jeweller's Hands, i didn't like it at first but now it's one of my favourites. A brilliant close to a brilliant album in my opinion.

Four or five times already?! lol

lol

Yep, it's quite short though to be fair.

Have you got the whole thing then Joe?

Yeah got it last night courtesy of Craig. Like he says though, it's out there now on most sites so you should be able to find it if you want it now.

Archived