Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Edmund

Alan Birchenall Comments on Pearson

Thought what he said about Pearson on the moan in was good to hear.

Basically he was saying Nigel's a very closed man and is a book not to be judged by his cover. Birch was saying it's easy to think of him as a strict and harsh manager but it is the very opposite and he went to say Nigel is one of the lads and also likes banter with the squad.

He just goes about his job in a very professional manner.

Seems to me from that he is sort of person who gains a lot of respect from his staff and works hard but also play hards.

After the Yeovil match it was shown by his body language at the end of the game with the players.

Just another positive for the season.

Birch said nice things about all the previous managers Donkhead.MA.NW.RK.CL. he as to so he can keep his cushy job

Wasn't there a rumour he didn't get on with allen? Banning him from the training ground?

I hate when managers get into a job like ours and become complacent, think they have got there feet under the table because they have come from a mediocre club, with a mediocre stadium (albeit better atmosphere generated than ours). Promoted from Economy Class to Business Class, well I am sorry, fook this job up you ain't getting to First Class, there is only one manager that can occupy that spot and that is MON...does Pearson have the ability to get to First Class? Yes, yes he does as long as he keeps his feet on the ground and his dignity intact.

Mark Mcghee, Rob Kelly, Craig Levein, Martin Allen, Peter Taylor, et al...enjoy life as baggage handlers you fucking tossers.

I hate when managers get into a job like ours and become complacent, think they have got there feet under the table because they have come from a mediocre club, with a mediocre stadium (albeit better atmosphere generated than ours). Promoted from Economy Class to Business Class, well I am sorry, fook this job up you ain't getting to First Class, there is only one manager that can occupy that spot and that is MON...does Pearson have the ability to get to First Class? Yes, yes he does as long as he keeps his feet on the ground and his dignity intact.

Mark Mcghee, Rob Kelly, Craig Levein, Martin Allen, Peter Taylor, et al...enjoy life as baggage handlers you fucking tossers.

What the F--k are you on about.

Whatever Birch's flaws, his charity work is beyond reproach.

And it's about to earn him a very special honour.

You read it here first! ;)

I hope you're right Ultra. He works tirelessly for charities and would be a worthy recipient of a gong.

haha reading that had me chuckling away like you cannot imagine! amazing... :thumbup::crylaugh:

right basically he's saying pearson has the potential to be like MON if he doesnt get to complacent and he doesnt think he's bigger then the club

MON will be a very hard act to follow, but like MON when big clubs coming calling managers tend to scarpper.but i have got lost in this thread i thought it was about what birch said about bumming NP up

Archived