Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicesterseddon

The Drum

113 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favour of having a drum inside Filbert Way?

• Yay
    • Nay

There's nothing wrong with the drum.......... all thats needed is someone who can friggin play it......... someone with rhythm would be a good start, cos as much of a character as Jobber is, he sure aint got no rhythm!!!

I believe a few drummers playing togther in a Brazilian, samba like style would help create an atmosphere as well........... as long as they were normal fans and not some hired in corporate cock sucking bollocks kind've outfit!!......... you can't beat a Brazilian, lets be honest!!! :rolleyes:

As for the game against Brighton, both Jobber and his drum were there but for some reason, he wasn't playing it! I had a good mind to grab the thing and start playing it myself!!

Drum is fine. Jobber just can't play the fooker.

At the non-league match on saturday we went to they played one song on the drum in the clubhouse (Much smaller drum which is better) and my mate turned to me and said "He's already better than Jobber" lol

Yeah but at clubs like wigan, bolton, reading etc but it's not the cause of their shit atmospheres, it's just a sign of how bad things were in those grounds and its the same with us.

We can try and pretend we're diifferent from those clubs but at the end of the day we're all struggling to get anything going after being plonked in horrible new stadiums and losing a fair few of the fans that made the old one what it was.

If it's helping, it's helping. There's nothing inherently 'small-time' about a drum. Go and stand in the middle of a thousand Spanish ultras, going fooking nuts, having all their chants led by a drum and pissing all over anything you'll find inside an english ground, it doesn't really seem 'tin-point' then.

I cant see how we have lost any fans s the attendances at the Walkers even in the last 4 poor years are higher than when Martin Oneil was manager and the promotion under Mickey Adams which people tend to overlook had the highest attendances for 50 years

It's about time Jobber & his drum made another appearence in the Kop.

Agree with Standupandsing. Blackpool have a couple of drummers who really get their Kop going because they know how to play drums. With the best will in the world Jobber is not a drummer. Watch some of the continentals and they also have drummers. More to it than beating hell out of the thing.

Agree with Standupandsing. Blackpool have a couple of drummers who really get their Kop going because they know how to play drums. With the best will in the world Jobber is not a drummer. Watch some of the continentals and they also have drummers. More to it than beating hell out of the thing.

Even the Irish do it better. lol

Why do the Kop start the "left side, right side" song?

Cos the "left side" makes more noise than L1 does, that's why.

If you sat in L1, maybe you'd get your head out of your own arse and realise how poor the kop actually is.

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

The Kop > L1.

The only noise that L1 ever makes comes from Jobber's drum.

Fact. End of.

I've had a season ticket in both and I can safely say that L1 is a lot louder than the Kop. You probably can't hear it from the Kop but you definitely can't hear the Kop from L1.

This argument has been done to death, can we just leave it now? Otherwise we'll have real cause to bust out the :yawn: smiley

And in the Kop, you can hear away fans perfectly well, but not L1.

The L1 v Kop debates have been done to death, though. Mods should instantly delete any post seeking to kick it off again.

The L1 v Kop debates have been done to death, though. Mods should instantly delete any post seeking to kick it off again.

I'd argue with that point, but like you say its ben done to death. If I had the power I'd be deleting them left right and centre :thumbup:

I hate it when people say that.

You Can hear L1 from the kop! :frusty:

You started the whole debate off anyway so shut up & clean your ears out you greasy old numpty.

Archived