Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

The most boring chant ever

sung by our very own leicester fans.

du du du du du du du du lfc lfc

for fecking ages. shut up :chant:

plus, lfc sounds liverpooly

Leave Ring of Fire alone. Sure, it's hardly original but it really gets the crowd going. The one that went on for about ten minutes at the Peterborough game was probably the most fun I've had at the Way.

And what do you suggest should replace it then?

I suggest we all sit down, eat our hot dogs, let the children in the seats next to us wearing Man United coats clap every now and then, and dance along to the dulcet tones of The Fratellis when we score.

Er, it's lCfc, and it's a chant that people join in with.

I'd prefer a wider variety of songs, but it's a song nonetheless, and one that is popular.

doesn't sound like lcfc from where i'm sitting. lcfc takes too long takes too long to sing in the time.

plus, lfc sounds liverpooly

Yes it if a pile of shit our fans have no **** idea when it comes to songs. I started a thread and the best anyone could come up with was guns of navarone by the specials but who the fook knows the word to that ?

Yes it if a pile of shit our fans have no **** idea when it comes to songs. I started a thread and the best anyone could come up with was guns of navarone by the specials but who the fook knows the word to that ?

That was me, and it doesn't have any words. I think it was sound quality if loads of people joined in. What would you rather we sang instead? "Who are ya!" for the whole ninety minutes? :rolleyes:

May have been started by the scousers a few years ago but these days just about every song comes from them or the Mancs, putting the lcfc in is at least original and has been copied by Derby who do now obviously include dcfc.

Great memories of Sheff Utd and Barnsley this song, even if it is a little overused.

So what do you want to sing instead? Or should we just hum Chelsea Dagger for the whole game?

i too hate the chelsea dagger and wish we could celebrate without a cue but i hate this chant.

what about more:

e i e i e i o

leicester leicester leicsteeeer leicester

when the blues come marching in

clap clap, clap clap clap, clap clap clap clap clap leicester

your never gonna believe us...

NOT fook THEM UP, GET INTO EM

i too hate the chelsea dagger and wish we could celebrate without a cue but i hate this chant.

what about more:

e i e i e i o

Yeah, coz they're so fcuking original as opposed to Ring of Fire! :crylaugh:

what about more:

e i e i e i o

Personally, I think the Ring of Fire is as good as those, and it's hardly "boring" in comparison.

left side/right side is the worst song i've ever heard at a leicester game. it started out as a bit of fun at orient and that's all it ever should have been. having the 'left' and 'right' sides of the kop sing it is pointless and just embarassing. how can someone be that passionate about where they sit in the stand? the sooner it all stops the better. what's the point of a football chant if it doesn't encourage your team/discourage the oppo?

Archived