Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

The most boring chant ever

I am a Leicester fan,

And I am a Leicesterian

I know what I want

And I know how to get it

I wanna destroy

Fratellis, Topps Tiles

Coz IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Wanna beeeeeeeeeeee

LCFCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

:dunno::P:chant:

:thumbup:

That's for winners

I am a Leicester fan,

And I am a Leicesterian

I know what I want

And I know how to get it

I wanna destroy

Fratellis, Topps Tiles

Coz IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Wanna beeeeeeeeeeee

LCFCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

That's for winners

That song is the future. :chant:

left side/right side is the worst song i've ever heard at a leicester game. it started out as a bit of fun at orient and that's all it ever should have been. having the 'left' and 'right' sides of the kop sing it is pointless and just embarassing. how can someone be that passionate about where they sit in the stand? the sooner it all stops the better. what's the point of a football chant if it doesn't encourage your team/discourage the oppo?

I really don't like left/right side. I argued with someone at the Huddersfield game about that. It might work if you did it between L1 and the Kop, but doing it between the people on the left of L1 and those on the right of K is completely pointless!

I tried to suggest to a few Tigers ST holder friends of mine the other day that they should sing Enya's Orinoco Flow when they play Sale away :thumbup: (just the chorus obviously)

It was met with utter disdain :D

That's amazing

I am a Leicester fan,

And I am a Leicesterian

I know what I want

And I know how to get it

I wanna destroy

Fratellis, Topps Tiles

Coz IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Wanna beeeeeeeeeeee

LCFCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

It definitely works better when you're not singing about being Mancunian :whistle:

One minute theres not enough chants the next theres a moan about arguably the main one.

I like the sound of that We Love You song that standupandsing showed us, if we got that going it would finally be something unique.

:D

Didn't go down very well when we tried it at palace. I might give it a go sober next time!

I shall certainly enjoy singing it at the St.Pauli match in 2 weeks :D

I'm not a fan of ring of fire myself but we aint really in the position to be picky are we?! That's like Luke Chadwick telling a girl to fook off because she aint perfect, we gotta take whatever we can get going really.

And BlabyFox the fact you've never set close enough to anyone singing it to even notice the extra c suggests you aint exactly in the midst of it starting the chants yourself, so it's just unhelpful criticism unless you're trying to improve our songbook rather than just moaning about it.

What he said, its fans making an effort at the end of the day. The ring of fire one is quality when done in tune. We aren't a big club so I don't have any probably 'stealing' a chant from a Liverpool.

BlabyFox does sound like a bit of a penis to be fair.

It definitely works better when you're not singing about being Mancunian :whistle:

lol

:sweating:

I thought the various chants (we can see you holding hands/we can see you sucking c0ck/does your boyfriend know you're here etc) were gut-bustingly funny on Tuesday night and I really hope we include more of this homophobic crap in future matches. It really makes us all look very clever.

Oh, I was forgetting, it's just banter. wankerS.gif

I thought the various chants (we can see you holding hands/we can see you sucking c0ck/does your boyfriend know you're here etc) were gut-bustingly funny on Tuesday night and I really hope we include more of this homophobic crap in future matches. It really makes us all look very clever.

The wit and wisdom of L1 at its finest... :rolleyes:

It truly is the place to be.

After four years of University I've truly come to hate the word "banter". People use it as an excuse for anything. Punch someone's pregnant mother? It's banter! Call a bouncer a "fucking black bastard"? It's just banter! The word has been sullied.

Oh wonderful.

Aren't we so proud of these songs? :rolleyes:

I know we all love to hate them, but check out Man Utd's song website for some chant ideas. you got to give'm some credit on that score!!! It'd be brilliant if we had a similar one to learn chants and put them into use at the game............ someone's gonna tell me we've already got one now, int they!

http://www.prideofmanchester.com/sport/mufc-songs.htm

I thought saying anything derogatory about L1 was banned on here?

Even suggesting that there may be a few less than desirable characters in there is generally met with "banter"...

I've been an L1 season ticket holder since we've been at the Walkers and I've had enough. It's favoured by a lot of the best people, but unfortunately since the second season it's been a complete cock magnet as well. An unholy mix of people you'd happily spend time with and people that you wouldn't piss on if they were on fire, and I'm just too old to turn a blind eye to the latter anymore

:sweating:

Sorry, but lyrical inspiration takes time. Those were just temporary words which happened to fit the tune. :whistle::P

Now, is it pronounced Less-trian or Less-tair-ian? It's vital for the song that someone gives me an answer on this!

Oh, and the Pauli song rocks. Fact. :punk::cool:

The 'We love you' tune is good, but at Palace it was overkilled and generally annoying 'cos no-one knew the words and the rest of the crowd on that side didn't look like they could muster a 'Leicester Leicester Leicester' between them. Plus it didn't help when the FC United unedited chants were started, that just pissed everyone else off more!

I would definitely get involved if it was started again at any game in the future though!

Also, I don't like the 'Leicesterian' bit of the Anarchy song. Sounds a bit gay. How about 'We all follow Nige-l Pearson'?

The 'We love you' tune is good, but at Palace it was overkilled and generally annoying 'cos no-one knew the words and the rest of the crowd on that side didn't look like they could muster a 'Leicester Leicester Leicester' between them. Plus it didn't help when the FC United unedited chants were started, that just pissed everyone else off more!

I would definitely get involved if it was started again at any game in the future though!

Also, I don't like the 'Leicesterian' bit of the Anarchy song. Sounds a bit gay. How about 'We all follow Nige-l Pearson'?

"We all love Nige Pearson"?

Fits with the tune better.

I know we all love to hate them, but check out Man Utd's song website for some chant ideas. you got to give'm some credit on that score!!! It'd be brilliant if we had a similar one to learn chants and put them into use at the game............ someone's gonna tell me we've already got one now, int they!

http://www.prideofmanchester.com/sport/mufc-songs.htm

Drink, drink, wherever you may be,

We are the drunk and disorderly,

And we don't give a ****, and we don't give a sh*t,

We're going back up to the Championship

Drink, drink, wherever you may be,

We are the drunk and disorderly,

And we don't give a ****, and we don't give a sh*t,

We're going back up to the Championship