Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

The most boring chant ever

its not about originality! its about a song that doesn't bore the living shit out of you.

also, whats happened to the kop?, almost silent recently.

Perhaps you wouldn't be so bored if you stood up, waved a scarf around and joined in. Songs are what you make them, if people aren't willing to get involved then there's never any chance of us returning to an atmosphere that's comparable to the "good old days".

Best chant (When used with the drum)

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* BLUES!

If the whole stadium did this, it'd be intimidating.

It would be good, but there's so many rhythmically challenged people in the Kop that we can't even keep in sync with ourselves nevermind L1 aswell

Perhaps you wouldn't be so bored if you stood up, waved a scarf around and joined in. Songs are what you make them, if people aren't willing to get involved then there's never any chance of us returning to an atmosphere that's comparable to the "good old days".

its hard to stand up and join in when your surrounding by OAPs :rolleyes:

doesn't sound like lcfc from where i'm sitting. lcfc takes too long takes too long to sing in the time.

What?

It has four syllables. We're talking about letters, with one syllable.

ELL

SEE

EFF

SEE

CLAP

CLAP

CLAP

CLAP

What? Yes.

sung by our very own leicester fans.

du du du du du du du du lfc lfc

for fecking ages. shut up :chant:

plus, lfc sounds liverpooly

I wouldn't say it was worse than the Tigers chant. They only have one chant as it is.

I wouldn't say it was worse than the Tigers chant. They only have one chant as it is.

I tried to suggest to a few Tigers ST holder friends of mine the other day that they should sing Enya's Orinoco Flow when they play Sale away :thumbup: (just the chorus obviously)

It was met with utter disdain :D

One minute theres not enough chants the next theres a moan about arguably the main one.

I like the sound of that We Love You song that standupandsing showed us, if we got that going it would finally be something unique.

Which one?

I tried to suggest to a few Tigers ST holder friends of mine the other day that they should sing Enya's Orinoco Flow when they play Sale away :thumbup: (just the chorus obviously)

It was met with utter disdain :D

They will never listen.. as far as their concerned there is only one song...du du du du du du du du du TIGERS!

The worst chant is "we hate Nottingham"

I disagree.

The one the the kop try to start (I say the kop, I mean about 10 folks) of LC - LCF - LCFC - OK is, in my opinion, by far and away the worst chant ever heard at any football stadium, anywhere.

Yes, so, basically, I dislike that chant.

I disagree.

The one the the kop try to start (I say the kop, I mean about 10 folks) of LC - LCF - LCFC - OK is, in my opinion, by far and away the worst chant ever heard at any football stadium, anywhere.

Yes, so, basically, I dislike that chant.

:D

I would take this chant over der der der Fooking Useless.

WERE THE GAY SIDE annoys me as well at home games.

But then again i would take them over Chelsea Dagger.

I'm not a fan of ring of fire myself but we aint really in the position to be picky are we?! That's like Luke Chadwick telling a girl to fook off because she aint perfect, we gotta take whatever we can get going really.

And BlabyFox the fact you've never set close enough to anyone singing it to even notice the extra c suggests you aint exactly in the midst of it starting the chants yourself, so it's just unhelpful criticism unless you're trying to improve our songbook rather than just moaning about it.

I would take this chant over der der der Fooking Useless.

WERE THE GAY SIDE annoys me as well at home games.

But then again i would take them over Chelsea Dagger.

The fooking useless chant is just that. Annoying.

We're the left/right side works quite well if it's done once or twice- we do it too many times, and the novelty wears off.

I'd take ANYTHING over Chelsea Dagger- hideous tune.

The fooking useless chant is just that. Annoying.

We're the left/right side works quite well if it's done once or twice- we do it too many times, and the novelty wears off.

I'd take ANYTHING over Chelsea Dagger- hideous tune.

Agreed, agreed and agreed.

Do you ever get sick of being right Corky? :D

The Udders fans were singing a song to the tune of Anarchy, if we could adapt the lyrics, that would be quality.

:thumbup:

I am a Leicester fan,

And I am a Leicesterian

I know what I want

And I know how to get it

I wanna destroy

Fratellis, Topps Tiles

Coz IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Wanna beeeeeeeeeeee

LCFCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

:dunno::P:chant:

Archived