Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Norf'ampton post-match

What about Hartlepool that went on sale today? Hope you and Thracian have got your pre-orders in for that game to ensure that you're first in line to get them should they make it to your designated day of sale....

I'm off to this one (assuming the elitists don't get there first).

I only do the local matches :cool:

What a great point that is.

Sadly, I can't get the time off work for this. Which is why I'm thankful i got it in this season.

This is the last away I miss this season.

Same here. Fecking university interview means I'm missing it.

What about Hartlepool that went on sale today? Hope you and Thracian have got your pre-orders in for that game to ensure that you're first in line to get them should they make it to your designated day of sale....

If anyone can't get their ticket due to a mad rush - I'm needing a reliable babysitter so that I can make use of my ticket.

I pay top rates.

No paedophiles.

No potential paedophiles either.

If anyone can't get their ticket due to a mad rush - I'm needing a reliable babysitter so that I can make use of my ticket.

I pay top rates.

No paedophiles.

No potential paedophiles either.

Couldn't you bring them with you Dags- a night near the North Sea would toughen them up? :cool:

Hence the marks. At least 70% of the attendees to Walkers wouldn't have a clue about it.

Personally I'd argue of having a system where you are awarded so many points per season ticket, points per away game, points per home game etc. plus years service etc. The club hold everyone's details and already use a receipt system - so why not extend it to this?

I'm pretty sure Man City and a few other premiership clubs use this system. The problem is, how far do you backdate it? Or do you start afresh with everyone on Nil Points?

The fact is we only sell out half of our away games and thats this season because we're doing well and have small allocations. It'd be far too much work for the club to start a points system out of nothing for very little reason.

Do I sense a shift in your position Thrach?

Surely an away season ticket would make the system even more elitist and mean that only those with the ability to stump up money up front would benefit from such a move. How would you reconcile that with your support for the people that can only afford to get to Northampton and Hereford?

People wanting an AST would be able to pay in stages and those who could only go to the two games wouldn't want an AST anyway.

The two-away-games fans would however be entitled to queue on a first come/first served basis for the games they did want to see with the club knowing well in advance which games would have tickets available because the priority system would have disappeared.

And for me the great benefit would be in not having to mess around driving to the ticket office assuming I'd managed to remember when the tickets for various games were going to be released. Nor having to make decisions on whether I could fit the travelling in before I actually had to.

Job done. :thumbup:

I don't want to fill forms in and collect points like I'm trying to get a free torch from the garage or something.

What a great point that is.

Sadly, I can't get the time off work for this. Which is why I'm thankful i got it in this season.

This is the last away I miss this season.

At least you made it to the JPT game earlier in the season - think there's no way that the league game will be better that night! The day that Jimmy Bullard accepted us :wub:

People wanting an AST would be able to pay in stages and those who could only go to the two games wouldn't want an AST anyway.

The two-away-games fans would however be entitled to queue on a first come/first served basis for the games they did want to see with the club knowing well in advance which games would have tickets available because the priority system would have disappeared.

And for me the great benefit would be in not having to mess around driving to the ticket office assuming I'd managed to remember when the tickets for various games were going to be released. Nor having to make decisions on whether I could fit the travelling in before I actually had to.

Job done. :thumbup:

God I see it now.

You are so right again.

I really don't know how you do it but your reasoned arguing wins me over time and time again.

Well done.

Archived