Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Favourite goal so far this season?

Dyer vs Col U away

Howard vs Posh at home

Oakley vs Swindon away (despite the eventual result)

Oh, and that own goal by Posh at the Walkers was a classic too :thumbup:

Howard against Peterborough, as it meant so much to everyone, he really deserved it

Fryatts hat trick against Southend, back to back hat tricks

Kings winner against Scunny as it meant alot to beat them at that time

All the goals at Cheltenham, was a great day out

I didnt go Huddersfield and im gutted as everyone who went seemed to have a great time

The hood hasn't been worn since.

And lol - That was my flailing forearm that caught Tom!

Thats currently 3rd in injuries during celebrations this season, a cut lip at Swindon was painful but a full puuch off another mate at Fulham is ahead at the moment.

Thats currently 3rd in injuries during celebrations this season, a cut lip at Swindon was painful but a full puuch off another mate at Fulham is ahead at the moment.

Wait 'til Rob Maybury bites your head.

Dyer at Colchester for me.

Quality strike, ran down the stairs for that.

For me, King's goal against Scunny. Great day with my mates in that side stand.

The goal that made us go back to the top. Dyer's on Saturday will not be forgotton though.

Like to see a good old training ground routine come off so King's header from Oakley's Free Kick against Posh, also i agree with the comments about anything Stevie Howard scores, as a season ticket holder you can always tell when a fan hasn't been many games this season as they still boo howard from last season. So i put in that extra effort when we sing One Stevie Howard!!!!!!!! Brighton showed how important Big Steve is to us this season.

Archived