Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Favourite goal so far this season?

Dyer at Colchester for me.

Wasn't a great game, and we weren't playing brilliantly although we'd shown some nice touches. But in Lloyd Dyer at the time we had a player at the top of his game who looked like he could win games for us single-handedly, especially away from home. I remember thinking as he was about to hit it, "surely this would be too good to be true", surely we don't have a player who is banging in goals from midfield and scores these cracking breakaway goals before going mental and celebrating with the fans? This can't be happening.

Bang. In it goes from the tightest of angles across the keeper into the far corner. Hits the net, brilliant moment. Suddenly it becomes clear that we can go to any ground in this division and we have the players to win the game.

I could reel off at least 10 other moments all away from home that have been absolutely fantastic too.

Dyer again - but away at Huddersfield :cool:

Looked like we had thrown a 2-0 lead away - he completely spooned his shot in the last minute 'it's going over, bloody thrown away 2 points here'.

'bloody hell it's gone in woooooooooooooooooooooo'!

Brilliant.

Must agree with you all. Dyer at hudders.

Especially seeing the Hudders faces after they though they had nicked a point.

Oh and the Bristol Rovers turnaround was pretty epic too.

Yes baby that rocked too.

Big Steve at Oldham is the only one that can get close to Dyer at Huddersfield to me, pretty sure Cman called it before and the pile on which followed was brilliant.

But yeah Dyer clinches it just the mad celebrations in front of the arsenole stewards with a good 20 or so off here made it.

Have to mention King at Scunny aswell if it had been up our end it'd have been chaos.

Steve at Oldham. Steve against Posh. Other Steve related goals.

This is another one!

Not only wasit a 25 yard stunner and Steve's first goal for a long time, but it also meant that we got to give Ginge (Posh fan friend) a hellova lot of stick with a 4-0 hammering :D

Yeah those Cheltenham goals were sweet as well. Great day out that was.

That was the topic of conversation on Saturday night. What a day and after had by everyone.

So many incidents which made me laugh - all topped off by me being captured on Virgin Media celebrating like a mincer.

1. Howard against Posh for me

2. Dyer at Hudds

3. King at Scunny

4. Matty's scruffy at Orient

5. King - Stevenage

Big Steve at Oldham is the only one that can get close to Dyer at Huddersfield to me, pretty sure Cman called it before and the pile on which followed was brilliant.

But yeah Dyer clinches it just the mad celebrations in front of the arsenole stewards with a good 20 or so off here made it.

Have to mention King at Scunny aswell if it had been up our end it'd have been chaos.

:cool:

King at Carlisle is possibly my favourite.

Dyer at Huddersfield, Fryatt away at Orient, Steve's deflected goal at Yeovil and King at Scunny all come close to it though.

:cool:

King at Carlisle is possibly my favourite.

Dyer at Huddersfield, Fryatt away at Orient, Steve's deflected goal at Yeovil and King at Scunny all come close to it though.

How's your coat?

Tom took one in the mouth during that goal celebration!

Archived