Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

32 Foxes fans ejected at Sixfields

i was in the home end, in the west stand and remained quiet throughout. however i probably made people aware of not being a cobbler when i stayed sat when they scored...

anyway, when there was the kerfuffle after we equalised some tit behind us was trying to get the steward to remove us too - we were at the opposite end of the stand to the skirmish! yet he was shouting "what about these lot? get these out too!"

after we went 2-1 up, we discovered that the blokes in front were also leicester but we all remained quiet, besides these blokes were within a group and i reckon it was probably a 50-50 split between city and northampton so they were just having friendly banter between themselves...

at the end of the game as we were walking along the row to the steps, the tit from earlier politely approached me:

tit: "where are you from?"

me: "leicester mate"

tit: "where?!"

me: "leicester"

tit: "i thought you were you little c**t, you stopped my mates little boy being able to get tickets today..."

me: "how? there were loads of empty seats"

tit: "f**k off you little c**t"

we're now walking along the edge of the pitch, we veer left to exit the ground and were bid farewell with the following...

"f**k off and die you c**ts".

a lovely bloke who i'm sure wouldn't have intimidated any onlooking children.

i was in the home end, in the west stand and remained quiet throughout. however i probably made people aware of not being a cobbler when i stayed sat when they scored...

anyway, when there was the kerfuffle after we equalised some tit behind us was trying to get the steward to remove us too - we were at the opposite end of the stand to the skirmish! yet he was shouting "what about these lot? get these out too!"

after we went 2-1 up, we discovered that the blokes in front were also leicester but we all remained quiet, besides these blokes were within a group and i reckon it was probably a 50-50 split between city and northampton so they were just having friendly banter between themselves...

at the end of the game as we were walking along the row to the steps, the tit from earlier politely approached me:

tit: "where are you from?"

me: "leicester mate"

tit: "where?!"

me: "leicester"

tit: "i thought you were you little c**t, you stopped my mates little boy being able to get tickets today..."

me: "how? there were loads of empty seats"

tit: "f**k off you little c**t"

we're now walking along the edge of the pitch, we veer left to exit the ground and were bid farewell with the following...

"f**k off and die you c**ts".

a lovely bloke who i'm sure wouldn't have intimidated any onlooking children.

What a lovely bloke lol

We were in that stand as well and there quite many Leicester fans around us.

It must have been the excitement of having a day away that got to them cos I'd imagine there's more animation in a morgue than most days I've experienced in the West Stand.

We're too busy talking about the immigration problem. Don't know if you've heard yet but apparently Johnny Foreigner is being given preferential treatment over some of our own chaps in the labour market.

it was easy to get tickets for this game

i sat in the home end and was respectful, staying in my seat when leicester scored, keeping my mouth shut and just watching the game and standing and applauding (reluctanly :giggle: )when cobblers scored!!

must admit, its unique and you get to appreciate the game differently by just concentrating on watching!!

what i found awkward was the reaction of a lot of the cobblers fans when they realised there were city fans in their end.

grown men with young kids standing with whole load of aggresion, which only made the situation worse.

of course, there is no half measures and segregation is neccersary to keep out the trouble makers but from what i saw the city fans were not rubbing it in

cobblers fans faces and were , on the whole, appreciative of the fact they were in 'enemy territory'.

also, 32 fans were ejected for not showing similar levels of restraint which is understandable, but there were lots more city fans around me who kept quiet. it was obvious!!

I too was in the home end and sat on my hands although it was a bit obvious when I didnt stand up and object to the very dodgy penalty

I wonderb whatb would have happened if any of the 32 had said they were just applauding a good goal . I am old enough to remember when this was normal practice

The never sold out - there was no excuse for them not increasing the size of City's allocation and they made piss all attempt at preventing people buying tickets in Cobblers sections.

I know that my lad will hear some naughty words when he comes, football is an emotive game - but there's a limit. There is a line between blurting out the odd swear word and someone who has all the symptoms of Tourettes. Some people just use a match as a form of therapy for every piece of angst they have in day2day life by spending 90 minutes being as foul and abusive as possible, this simply isn't acceptable.

There is 'supporting your team' & 'being vocal' and then there is 'being a total and utter twat'.

People like the ignorant dickhead behind me on Saturday deserve removing from football grounds for life.

Haha I agree totally. I can remember when I was younger and went with my old man once. This guy behind me was using every word in the book. Can remember my old man turning round and politely asking a drunk overweight ross kemp look a like if he could tone it down. I thought he was going to get a hammering, surprisingly the guy apoligised and bucked up. Also had a similar incident with a guy smoking a fag, blowing the smoke directly into my face. My old man is the least confrontational person you could meet but I had a lot of respect for him for standing up for himself.

Archived