Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
He's not bald

Shameful

Sorry you simply can't generalise like that.

Yes I can for no other reason than you are spouting absolute tosh. If you are going to post total bollocks then I'm sure as shit convinced that I'm allowed to do the same.

Anyway, this repetitive nonsense bores me - I'm off to see what's happening in the Computer thread.

Charlton away was the worst city performance I've seen ever.

Special mention to Hull too, when you go mental in the 90th minute after having a shot on target and sing "we're so shit its unbelivable" you know something ain't right.

Until I see a performance half as bad as those two I shall keep quiet on the moaning front.

Oh and FAO thread fools: Did you go to Rotherham this season? Did you fook.

Many "fans" don't deserve the season we've had.

Having had almost two days to reflect on Saturday's game, are people still mad about our draw?

I appreciate the performance was not up to our usually high standards, but we took another point.

If we demand, through paying our entrance fee, consistant playing performances week in week out, then why do we have humans in our side? As we all know, for a variety of reasons, we do not always fulfil our roles to the best of our ability.

Maybe we should look towards the land of the rising sun for future transfers. If they can make robots to build cars, defuse bombs and help Luke Skywalker save the Galaxy, then a replacement for Paul Dickov should be a piece of piss.

Did you go to Rotherham this season? Did you fook.

I fcuking well did - and when I came back I read posts on here CELEBRATING our defeat by a 4th division team. :@:@:@

They're the ones who need to fcuk off to another club - not those who still care enough to put time, money and effort into the club.

I fcuking well did - and when I came back I read posts on here CELEBRATING our defeat by a 4th division team. :@:@:@

They're the ones who need to fcuk off to another club - not those who still care enough to put time, money and effort into the club.

I agree..most of posters on here just sit infront of a screen spouting off about how much they think they know. I pay good money to watch city play week after week month after month year after year...I wonder how money people on here have travelled up to Partick Thistle on Tuesday night and then returned to Kilmarnock on the Saturday (1257 miles) just to watch city in pre-season friendlies? I've earned and paid for my opinion over the years and I will bloody well have it regardless of the abusive comments!

I agree..most of posters on here just sit infront of a screen spouting off about how much they think they know. I pay good money to moan about city week after week month after month year after year...I wonder how money people on here have travelled up to Partick Thistle on Tuesday night and then returned to Kilmarnock on the Saturday (1257 miles) just to moan about city in pre-season friendlies? I've earned and paid for my right to moan over the years and I will bloody well moan about it regardless of the abusive comments!

But for fcuk's sake. Worst performance you've ever seen after "all those years"? Christ on a bike. :rolleyes:

I agree..most of posters on here just sit infront of a screen spouting off about how much they think they know. I pay good money to watch city play week after week month after month year after year...I wonder how money people on here have travelled up to Partick Thistle on Tuesday night and then returned to Kilmarnock on the Saturday (1257 miles) just to watch city in pre-season friendlies? I've earned and paid for my opinion over the years and I will bloody well have it regardless of the abusive comments!

I do a 200 mile round trip for every home game. Whoop de fucking doo. To describe the weekend's showing as the "worst display from a Leicester City side ever" seems like reactionary claptrap and complete bollocks to me.

I do a 200 mile round trip for every home game. Whoop de fucking doo. To describe the weekend's showing as the "worst display from a Leicester City side ever" seems like reactionary claptrap and complete bollocks to me.

Same here.

I've seen far worse than that over the past 15 years.

Oldham are sixth in league 1...yes league one!...down to ten!...yes ten men!....with a 39 year old!...yes 39 year old!...striker!....yes striker!...in goal!...yes in goal!...wake up and smell the coffee...ffs! :frusty:

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh: mard arse :sweating:

You won't get any praise from me...you were very very lucky that we were really really awful!

do us a favour, throw yaself under the bus. oldham was the better side. end of. should be, he is bald :frusty:

:P I knew someone would pick up on that!!

I read it after I posted, saw how it could have been interpreted, and then couldn't be bothered to change it lol !

Don't believe that for one moment you horny little devil!

Battling 2-1 win at Northampton

Brilliant 4-1 battering of Walsall.

A 0-0 against 10 men and the boo boys come out. Clearly they are only aware of home games or something! Get some perspective!

We'll see.... a win against Swindon and you will all have the upper hand... anything less against a team fighting relegation from the third tier of english football and you get the recipe for "humble pie" and an idea of why this thread is here....come on now step up and put your heads above the parapit! :thumbup:

We'll see.... a win against Swindon and you will all have the upper hand... anything less against a team fighting relegation from the third tier of english football and you get the recipe for "humble pie" and an idea of why this thread is here....come on now step up and put your heads above the parapit! :thumbup:

Comments like that are shocking! Guessing you will be coming on here with a smile on your face if we lose on saturday. Hope you don't call yourself a proper fan! :angry:

We'd still be at least 8 points clear at the top of the table you plank. No one is gunna be eating any humble pie. I hope you're pretty because you really aint too fooking smart.

So you want us to lose on Saturday. :unsure:

So you want us to lose on Saturday. :unsure:

Yeah Right..life long city fan..I want us to win every game always have always will..was supporting city before most of you existed..you just can't grasp how low we have sunk...how poor our expectations are.... 0-0 draws at home ffs...we are playing third division sides and if we win the league by the end of march and finish as champions with 100+ points what exactly will we have achieved?...we'll be back to where we started exactly 2 years ago, only when the loan players go back we are going to have to rebuild again and Mandarich (god bless him) is going to be a lot more reluctant to splash the cash this time around..even the thickest idiots (and there are a few :rolleyes: ) should understand that!

Yeah Right..life long city fan..I want us to win every game always have always will..was supporting city before most of you existed..you just can't grasp how low we have sunk...how poor our expectations are.... 0-0 draws at home ffs...we are playing third division sides and if we win the league by the end of march and finish as champions with 100+ points what exactly will we have achieved?...we'll be back to where we started exactly 2 years ago, only when the loan players go back we are going to have to rebuild again and Mandarich (god bless him) is going to be a lot more reluctant to splash the cash this time around..even the thickest idiots (and there are a few :rolleyes: ) should understand that!

Seriously now, can we ban him?! I know everyone should be allowed their opinion but I don't see these as an actual opinion, just a wind-up!

Think the only thick idiot here is you mate! Pretty sure everyone knows what league we're in and knows where we will be if we win league by end of march.

Everyone knows the loan players will go back and we will have to rebuild next season.

Where's the argument here?! Are you just stating facts then calling us all idiots!? You're such a TIT. Don't care how many games u been or how long u been a supporter, neither will hide fact you're a shit supporter and your comments on here are a disgrace.

We are where we are for a number of reasons, the only way out of it is to forget the past and get on with getting promotion at the first attempt, we are on course for that in an impressive, maybe record breaking style, so shut up and enjoy!

Archived