Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Neville Hamilton - RIP

RIP Nev, I remember he used to do the training days down St Maggies.... Big loss. :(

Used to always attend those training sessions frequently.. gutted.

:cry:

My sympathy goes out to his family and R.I.P. Neville - thanks for all of the advice and help you gave me over the years on football related matters

nev01.JPG

R.I.P. Neville !!

That's sad, indeed. :( I bought a bunch of old City programs last week to add some silly retro stuff to my bedroom's "decor" and one of them had a little write-up about Hamilton, and when I saw the headline today and I thought of the article. It's a shame he had awful luck with his health but it's nice for Leicester to have had a local kid succeed and be a great mentor to many.

Couldnt believe it when I found out.

Nev was my F.A Level Coaching Badge 1 tutor and was a top bloke. Had alot of time for the bloke and so did all my mates, was a brilliant coach and I learnt so much from the man. He was a guy who you could have a laugh with.

His lad plays in the same team as my mate for Hinckley 18's. Awesome player.

RIP Nev.

Just found out about this , He used to coach me twice a week down at Belvoir drive and was a fantastic chap .

RIP Nev

He was the fella who told me i was released as a Leicester trainee.

He is so closely associated with one of my most painful childhood memories, yet im still upset by his death in a weird way. RIP.

Archived