Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

ST Loyality ?

OK. What are the trust intending to do about it?

Bason will demand a seat on the board (even though his organisation is 1/3rd the size of the supporters club) and get nowhere. He'll post more obvious threads and get less and less respect from the club.

Thats what the trust will do.

OK. What are the trust intending to do about it?

We have already put in two formal requests for the club to reverse the decision.

One included a detailed listing of posts from the various message boards, to show the strength of feeling coming from many fans

We have further plans over the next few weeks, but it would be unwise to reveal these at present, but in summary to lobby the club initially via direct communication and then utilising the media if no change in policy is initially forthcoming

Bason will demand a seat on the board (even though his organisation is 1/3rd the size of the supporters club) and get nowhere. He'll post more obvious threads and get less and less respect from the club.

Thats what the trust will do.

The current objectives of the Trust do not include a seat on board, as this clearly would not happen under Milan Mandaric ownership, but this is still a long term aim.

Your figures are inaccurate in terms of relative membership numbers.

The Trust is the main supporters organisation putting pressure on the club over this issue, but we are working with the ISA and the Supporters Club to talk with one voice in demanding that the "reserved seat" date for current ST's is extended

The current objectives of the Trust do not include a seat on board, as this clearly would not happen under Milan Mandaric ownership, but this is still a long term aim.

Your figures are inaccurate in terms of relative membership numbers.

The Trust is the main supporters organisation putting pressure on the club over this issue, but we are working with the ISA and the Supporters Club to talk with one voice in demanding that the "reserved seat" date for current ST's is extended

They are the numbers quoted by people at the club, so if I'm wrong so are they and it shows in the level of respect you are getting, maybe if you were a bit more open about your membership people might believe what you say.

If you really want something to push the club on why not mention that the prices are not held as vat has decreased by 2.5%, the prices upto March 15th are 2.5% higher than last year, after that they go up to 7.5% increase and 12.5% increase (this is without taking the clubs 'bargain' £4 per payment DD).

The way the trust has communicated with the club recently can only have hurt their standing further (I won't go into details).

So I've been a season ticket holder for 8 seasons, then for the last payment of the DD this season my bank ballsed a DD transfer up. I made the payment when I was able to get through to the ridiculously undermanned ticket office.

I've just spoken to the ticket office to renew for next season only to be told I can't use the DD scheme as I defaulted on one payment last term, I don't have a credit card and there's no way I can afford the £270

I'm F**king furious - the utter cvnts :@:@:cry:

So I've been a season ticket holder for 8 seasons, then for the last payment of the DD this season my bank ballsed a DD transfer up. I made the payment when I was able to get through to the ridiculously undermanned ticket office.

I've just spoken to the ticket office to renew for next season only to be told I can't use the DD scheme as I defaulted on one payment last term, I don't have a credit card and there's no way I can afford the £270

Can you get one of these? - this is from the Foxes Trust site:

An alternative solution to the expense of a season ticket during credit crunch times based on my own personal experience ......

I've logged on to Barclaycard and applied for the Football Credit Card via the following link:

http://www.barclaycard.co.uk/personal-home...ball/index.html

Amongst other deals for football fans the company claim to offer ‘0% interest on football season tickets (purchases over £250)’ on this no annual fee credit card. In the small print it appears to get better when it states ‘until the balance is paid off in full’

So far the on line application has been painless and simple (subject obviously to satisfactory credit rating) and the credit card has duly arrived. All I am awaiting now is my PIN number (although if I applied to the club on line obviously I would not need this) and then I’m off to buy my 2009/2010 season ticket.

One ‘catch’ is the handling fee the club charge for credit card payments which is (1.7%). For a kop or family stand adult priced season ticket equates to £5.47 on a renewal and £5.75 on a new season ticket. Assuming you opt for paying in instalments this could work out significantly cheaper than the £4.00 per month ‘admin’ fee levied by the club.

Not wishing to promote products that have not yet even been tried and tested via our website, I was initially reticent to mention this, but in the end I felt in appropriate to let you know how I intend to fund my ticket next season and leave you to draw your own conclusions as to whether or not it would be a good option for you also. I hope it helps and neither you nor I encounter any additional ‘small print’ further down the line!

If the bank were truly at fault you should ask them for written confirmation of their error and supply this to the club as evidence.

The phone system is notoriously frustrating in many ticket offices and LCFC are no different but I'm not sure it can be described as ridiculously undermanned. I try wherever possible to communicate with them via email as they respond as and when they are able. I am sure that if you produce the evidence from your bank that they will be sympathetic to your cause.

We have already put in two formal requests for the club to reverse the decision.

One included a detailed listing of posts from the various message boards, to show the strength of feeling coming from many fans

We have further plans over the next few weeks, but it would be unwise to reveal these at present, but in summary to lobby the club initially via direct communication and then utilising the media if no change in policy is initially forthcoming

I have also e-mailed peter jones re early renewal. My point was that I have had a season ticket for the last ten years, prior to which i was a regular down filbo since the mid sixties (old git), but I am now on a four day week, thats in effect a 20 % pay cut, and would have liked to have had more time to renew my seat. of course he came back with the direct debit option. So I'm going to be 20% down on earnings and the club want me to set up a direct debit from my already depleted bank account!! I have e-mailed him a reply along these lines, no reply yet.

I will probably be able to buy outright in two - three months, but that may be too late. I sit with my lad and brother in law. do they have to wait for me to renew?

the more I think about it the angrier i get, the club is showing no loyalty to us.

might write direct to mandy

Can you get one of these? - this is from the Foxes Trust site:

Sadly, my credit rating has taken an absolute battering recently, so the chances of me getting the card are slim at best.....I assume the LCFC direct debit was managed inhouse hence the lack of credit checking last term.

If the bank were truly at fault you should ask them for written confirmation of their error and supply this to the club as evidence.

The phone system is notoriously frustrating in many ticket offices and LCFC are no different but I'm not sure it can be described as ridiculously undermanned. I try wherever possible to communicate with them via email as they respond as and when they are able. I am sure that if you produce the evidence from your bank that they will be sympathetic to your cause.

The problem occured whilst switching banks, the new bank offer an automatic direct debit moving facility - unfortunately (for yours truely) although the DD appeared on my internet banking LCFC did not collect the payment from either account. I'm not sure how I'd prove that this was the case.

As for the ticket office - I suppose it's possible that the last half a dozen occasions I've tried to contact them they've been extrordinarily busy and i've just been unlucky, but it was half an hour on hold this morning wasted.....good job it's the office paying the bill!

I'll send them an e-mail explaining the situation, but I won't hold my breath.

The whole direct debit scenario is very dodgy.

I put down about £250 on this seasons ticket and then a couple of payments thereafter to pay it off. Cheeky monkeys decided to take 'an extra' payment out of my account after the direct debits should have stopped. Phoned the ticket office and were full of apologies and I got the money back a week later.

Still, had I not have been vigilant, they'd have nicked off with it!

I don't like the way in which they are operating. Just be very wary of the options they offer.

Merc

My emails from the club have been tentatively pointing towards this.

I asked the club not to bother replying after I told them I'd not renew because I thought that rather than "celebrating 125years" and "rewarding season ticket holders" they were asking me to bend over and have an unlubed glove thrust up my arse.

Price freeze? Bollocks, it's a price rise any way you look at it.

March? **** off. I'm not bothered about promotion, that much is almost certain - I'm bothered about respect.

Well done club! Well done on making a craparse out of a decent situation. :appl:

On one hand Mandaric says how he is prepared to dip into his pocket and fund the club, the next we suddenly seem to be funding the overdraft and balancing the books.

Stuff like this is what the Trust should be focussing on rather than concentrating itself on providing media opportunities for a couple of self-obsessesed individuals.

I would hasten to add that I do not think for one minute that it was my emails which provoked this response! I know for a fact that the club have been inundated with complaints, it was just pointed out to me that the article would be appearing.

Stuff like this is what the Trust should be focussing on rather than concentrating itself ......

Which is exactly what we were (and are) doing, with continued dialogue with the club about moving from their original stance of everything originally announced being fully justified and not being changed.. to todays announcement.

All work carried out via direct dialogue and not via media profile

It will certainly be raised by members at the Trust AGM next Monday night (23rd) during a Q & A session with Lee Hoos

There is the new story out about how if we don't get promoted this season, any season ticket renewals can be withdrawn and the deposit will be refunded... don't know much about the whole thing as I never get a season ticket but that sounds like a positive move by Milan...

There is the new story out about how if we don't get promoted this season, any season ticket renewals can be withdrawn and the deposit will be refunded... don't know much about the whole thing as I never get a season ticket but that sounds like a positive move by Milan...

So if we pay the £50 I assume this is the DD scheme?

We cant pay the £50 to reserve the seats, then renew later?

It has come to our attention that if existing ST's (perhaps of many years standing and lets say been in the same seat since the Walkers opened) will lose their seat if they don't renew by March 15th.

We would be interested in message board posters views of this, particularly given the following quote from Milan Mandaric within the ST price announcement

""We have enjoyed marvellous support and this is our way of saying thank you to our loyal fans.

The thread seems to have changed to a moan about the pricing (which I agree with). However, I think the initial post is pretty irrelevant.

So we lose our seat if we don't renew by mid March. Who to exactly?, we're not Man Utd with thousands on a waiting list. I can't remember us selling out this year and a very much doubt we'll sell out next year. So unless I'm mistaken my seat will still be available to me when I renew in mid May. Much ado about nothing.

Which is exactly what we were (and are) doing, with continued dialogue with the club about moving from their original stance of everything originally announced being fully justified and not being changed.. to todays announcement.

Dialogue or rude rants which managed to piss off half the club?

On top of that, you have only expressed interest in adopting a position over the renewal date this far - does your post mean you have now expanded your agenda?

Also, you still haven't answered the question I asked - how many members do you have?

Archived