Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

ST Loyality ?

It has come to our attention that if existing ST's (perhaps of many years standing and lets say been in the same seat since the Walkers opened) will lose their seat if they don't renew by March 15th.

We would be interested in message board posters views of this, particularly given the following quote from Milan Mandaric within the ST price announcement

""We have enjoyed marvellous support and this is our way of saying thank you to our loyal fans.

It has come to our attention that if existing ST's (perhaps of many years standing and lets say been in the same seat since the Walkers opened) will lose their seat if they don't renew by March 15th.

We would be interested in message board posters views of this, particularly given the following quote from Milan Mandaric within the ST price announcement

""We have enjoyed marvellous support and this is our way of saying thank you to our loyal fans.

Has this come to your notice through official channels or is it hearsay?

Has this come to your notice through official channels or is it hearsay?

A trust member checked with the club today & had it confirmed, hence we are making all fans aware via the message boards tonight.

It is mentioned in the long piece on the official website when ST prices were announced, however it is a long article and we did not pick up this implication

Where by some Clubs are freezing ST prices and some even reducing i cant see how the club can justify asking St holders to renew at such an early date to retain their seat and to have it at the same price.

If you renew before the next deadline (after the March one) im sure the price increases by a further 5%.

Then its another 5% after that too.

Not a good idea by the Club at a time when buying a ST for some People may be deemed as a luxury anyway.

Very bad move City. :nono:

Quote-

After the March 15th date prices will increase by five per cent up to April 30.

There is an additional 10 per cent increase after this date.

PRICES FROZEN THEN EH????

YEAH RIGHT

THANKS!!!! :appl:

:angry:

Currently im very fcuked off with our inbred fans for Booing after Sats game AND also with the Club for trying this shite on about "Prices Frozen"

After 15-20 odd years as an ST holder i think they can shove it up their arses.

Might spend more time with my REAL family on Saturdays!!!!

Good day! :santa:

A way of rewarding us more like gives us your money before the season has even ended , i am still looking at away tickets.... but now i may not be able to go to away games as my hours have been cut at work currently, so its season tickets or away games has to be a season ticket , if thats rewarding loyalty i would hate to see what no rewarding would be!!!!!! :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I'm pretty sure my seast will be taken by the time I decide whether I renew or not but at the moment with uni and holidays I'm in no position to fork out for an st until at least July.

I Just wish there was some sort of priority for people who go to every away game but don't bother with St's.

I`m kicking about Davie, did you wan`t me ?

:giggle:

Yes, I wondered if you could recommend something of quality and good value yet inexpensive for my lunch. :whistle:

I'm pretty sure my seast will be taken by the time I decide whether I renew or not but at the moment with uni and holidays I'm in no position to fork out for an st until at least July.

I Just wish there was some sort of priority for people who go to every away game but don't bother with St's.

That just wouldn't be possible.

STHs are the mainstay of any club, we all suffer with shit atmosphere and shit games at the Walkers while you dance around pissed up at away games with an atmosphere a hell of lot better.

You need to suffer like us to get the perks :P

That just wouldn't be possible.

STHs are the mainstay of any club, we all suffer with shit atmosphere and shit games at the Walkers while you dance around pissed up at away games with an atmosphere a hell of lot better.

You need to suffer like us to get the perks :P

Sueffered for 5 years thanks.

I know that 95% of the games I'd be fine for it's just that Stoke away, big cup tie style of game I'd struggle with no st.

What sh1te :angry: . In the next month I've got bills to pay, a trip to Germany that is too late to pull out of etc. On the assumption that the club would like me to buy away tickets during the next month, I'd have to either sacrifice them, miss a month's rent or leave my mates in the lurch owing hundreds of £££ due in March to mae the deadline.

Cvnts :@ !

What sh1te :angry: . In the next month I've got bills to pay, a trip to Germany that is too late to pull out of etc. On the assumption that the club would like me to buy away tickets during the next month, I'd have to either sacrifice them, miss a month's rent or leave my mates in the lurch owing hundreds of £££ due in March to mae the deadline.

Cvnts :@ !

If you've got a compliant, complain to [email protected] ,and just be warned the guys just full of hot air and PR crap, anyway good luck and let's hope enough of you complain to change there minds!!!

Archived