Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

ST Loyality ?

moving the renewal date forward so much was bound to throw up problems for a number of supporters. i read in the paper that spurs are asking their ST holders to renew even earlier AND renew the year after that all at once - presumably to get the cash for their redevelopment/new ground.

i'm sure the club wouldn't be doing this if they didn't need the cash pronto. obviously we're in a bigger financial mess (with relegation etc.) than was first thought. what the club could do is set up a 'commitment to renewal' scheme - i.e. as a STH in our worst season ever (in terms of league position) you get the right sign to say that you'll renew at a later date, meaning that you'd still lose your seat but wouldn't have to pay the increased price. not going to happen tho realistically; in a way, it also wouldn't be fair to those who renew in time. or they could knock the direct debit surcharge off, given the exceptional renewal date. that's not going to happen either tbh.

i'm peeved but i don't think the club are doing this just to piss us all off. at least if people end up moving seats it might shake thing up a bit atmosphere-wise inside the ground.

Quote-

After the March 15th date prices will increase by five per cent up to April 30.

There is an additional 10 per cent increase after this date.

PRICES FROZEN THEN EH????

YEAH RIGHT

THANKS!!!! :appl:

:angry:

Currently im very fcuked off with our inbred fans for Booing after Sats game AND also with the Club for trying this shite on about "Prices Frozen"

After 15-20 odd years as an ST holder i think they can shove it up their arses.

Might spend more time with my REAL family on Saturdays!!!!

Good day! :santa:

I'm pretty much back on this side of the fence. :thumbup:

From the official shite site...

March's exciting monthly benefit for season ticket holders

As none of you fcukers are buying any of our tat from the club shop (even when we offered you a couple of quid off anything that was XXXL during weekdays), we've decided to up the ante.

We've decided (after a few beers) that we want to put the exciting back into monthly benefits.

We sympathise with you in relation to the global credit crunch and deepening recession into which this country is slipping. We empathise with the worrying uncertainty of the security of your jobs. We also understand that Banks are less willing to grant credit and are even reducing some of the facilities you currently enjoy.

With all this in mind, we are proud to confirm that unless you give us your money before the 15th March, we will be charging you more for your seat.

Pay up or lose it - that's two exciting benefits to choose from.

What will we think of next!

I know this is going to sound really selfish but I don't care.

I live at home.

I have 'proper' job.

I have a decent wage.

I can afford a ST before the march deadline and still have change. I know there are circumstances and other people can't afford the new ST's at the moment and might miss the deadline but i'm just showing my side of the coin.

The only issue I have is in current economical times - Job Security but currently it is looking ok and even if current job/income is looking dodgy I know I can get work quite easy anyway,

I know this is going to sound really selfish but I don't care.

I live at home.

I have 'proper' job.

I have a decent wage.

I can afford a ST before the march deadline and still have change. I know there are circumstances and other people can't afford the new ST's at the moment and might miss the deadline but i'm just showing my side of the coin.

The only issue I have is in current economical times - Job Security but currently it is looking ok and even if current job/income is looking dodgy I know I can get work quite easy anyway,

I bet you're oneof the tighest fookers on earth too ;):P:D

From OS

Hundreds of Leicester City supporters have already taken up the club's brand new option to spread the cost of their 2009/10 Season Ticket using the Direct Debit Scheme.

A deposit of just £50 (£25 for under 18s) is required from fans to secure their seats before the deadline date of March 15.

The remainder of the payments will then be taken on a monthly basis, available up until February 2010, to help supporters reduce the financial burden.

A City spokesman said: "The new Direct Debit option has proved extremely popular with our supporters. We are mindful of the current economic climate and it is important we continue to make football as affordable as possible.

"Instalments for adults can be as little as £21.75 per month, which includes the £4 per instalment administration fee, over a 12-month period following the initial £50 deposit. We believe that represents excellent value."

Adult season ticket prices start from £275 with a new category of under 18 season ticket slashed to just £125.

Will you be paying for your seat FoxesTrust?, bunch of moaning wannabees!

I will buy my ticket whatever, media sales techniques are used, your either a fan or not.

I feel like a guy with MUG tattood on my head.

I think March is stupidly early to lose your seat I mean fair enough encourage people to renew early by giving discounts but seats should still be reserved even if you have to pay a different price to lose your seat if you don't renew by March then a 5% increase before April and then full price till say May 15th. It's not as if people a going to be lined up around the corner to snap up the extra seats come the middle of June 16000 seats will still be empty

BIG Clubs like Chelsea, Man Utd etc can get away with this sort of thing because of the high demand but for a team like us to take this sort of line is just stupid!!

To have to shell out without even knowing what division we are in next season without losing your seat is just plain wrong imo

A trust member checked with the club today & had it confirmed, hence we are making all fans aware via the message boards tonight.

It is mentioned in the long piece on the official website when ST prices were announced, however it is a long article and we did not pick up this implication

Sorry, but I thought it was blatantly obvious at the time. As did others, hence the discussions elsewhere on this forum. :dunno:

<br />Will you be paying for your seat FoxesTrust?, bunch of moaning wannabees!<br /><br />I will buy my ticket whatever, media sales techniques are used, your either a fan or not.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Stop being a boring arse FIAB, you know very well that all the FT board members have their own tickets, whatever you may feel like accusing them of that is way off the mark and frankly contemptible made worse by the fact that yet despite knowing it yet keep repeating it.

"Instalments for adults can be as little as £21.75 per month, which includes the £4 per instalment administration fee, over a 12-month period following the initial £50 deposit. We believe that represents excellent value."

A mere 12.8% charge on my season ticket were I to renew. Ace! :thumbup:

The marketing department down there really do come across as the biggest bunch of tw*ts

I get the distinct impression that the club only ever pays peanuts when recruiting marketing personnel - and we reap the benefits of a seemingly endless supply of turds with less idea about marketing than they seem to have about football.

Sorry, but I thought it was blatantly obvious at the time. As did others, hence the discussions elsewhere on this forum. :dunno:

Given the reaction on all the message boards to our post earlier this week, this clearly wasn't the case.

It was buried within a fairly lengthy article and therefore missed by many, we felt it needed specifically flagging up before existing ST's don't renew by then unaware they lose their seat.

Still believe this will happen to ST's who don't have internet access & don't buy a programme.

We have forwarded a copy of the various message board posts on this topic to Lee Hoos

Given the reaction on all the message boards to our post earlier this week, this clearly wasn't the case.

It was buried within a fairly lengthy article and therefore missed by many, we felt it needed specifically flagging up before existing ST's don't renew by then unaware they lose their seat.

Still believe this will happen to ST's who don't have internet access & don't buy a programme.

We have forwarded a copy of the various message board posts on this topic to Lee Hoos

The problem is by focusing on the seating situation it doesn't do anything about the pricing. You may well get them to extend the seat reservation date and they will make a big fuss about how they listen to the fans but the prices will still go up.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if these so called crap marketeers haven't planned this as a distraction to the pricing, somewhat like the Walkers Bowl no one wanted it called the Walkers but we ended up with that because the focus of complaint was on the ludicrous 'Bowl'

The problem is by focusing on the seating situation it doesn't do anything about the pricing.

Six hours after I sent an essay to the club they post the piece that "fans are taking up the opportunity to spread their payments in record numbers".

It's bullshit.

125years, loyal support to Div.III. through the worst period in the club's history and paying for the club through administration & the aftermath.

"Thank you supporters," says Mandaric, "thank you and bend over while I pop on the glove and spread a bit of lube. This may feel cold at first..."

From OS

Hundreds of Leicester City supporters have already taken up the club's brand new option to spread the cost of their 2009/10 Season Ticket using the Direct Debit Scheme.

A deposit of just £50 (£25 for under 18s) is required from fans to secure their seats before the deadline date of March 15.

The remainder of the payments will then be taken on a monthly basis, available up until February 2010, to help supporters reduce the financial burden.

A City spokesman said: "The new Direct Debit option has proved extremely popular with our supporters. We are mindful of the current economic climate and it is important we continue to make football as affordable as possible.

Adult season ticket prices start from £275 with a new category of under 18 season ticket slashed to just £125.

Outrageous. They say the Direct Debit is a benefit and an easy way to spread payments - but you're paying an extra £48 for this so called 'benefit'. Your telephone/utilities/other service providers don't charge you an admin fee for collecting direct debits, so why do Leicester City think they can get away with it?

Quite frankly, it's sh it like this that makes me glad that I'm not a ST holder (and probably won't ever be if that's the way the club think they can treat the most loyal supporters). The club should be trying to encourage more people to come to watch Leicester City, not stabbing the loyal fans in the back if they don't renew by 15 March. This short-term ploy to get as much money in the coffers before the season ends could seriously backfire. What if people can't afford to pay up by March or April and find that they don't want to pay an extra 15% in May/June?

Bunch of toss ers. I'll stick to my 8 games a season with the same number of away games thanks.

I renewed today, And I had to pay for an adult ticket <_<

I argued the fact that I am currently 21, They want guarantee of my money before the end of March, while i'm currently 21 then surly I should pay for under 22 ticket. As I have mentioned in this thread already I am fine about the deadline's and cheaper ST/Reserved seats before this deadline however, they are quick enough to set deadlines and take your money but not take into consideration ages, the way I see it i've bought my season ticket almost half a year before i'm 22 (My birthday is the end June), yet I still have to pay for an adult ticket.

Oh well, It's still cheap at 275 so can't complain too much.

I renewed today, And I had to pay for an adult ticket <_<

I argued the fact that I am currently 21, They want guarantee of my money before the end of March, while i'm currently 21 then surly I should pay for under 22 ticket. As I have mentioned in this thread already I am fine about the deadline's and cheaper ST/Reserved seats before this deadline however, they are quick enough to set deadlines and take your money but not take into consideration ages, the way I see it i've bought my season ticket almost half a year before i'm 22 (My birthday is the end June), yet I still have to pay for an adult ticket.

Oh well, It's still cheap at 275 so can't complain too much.

I can see your point but you were never going to win as when the season starts you will be 22 :dunno:

I can see your point but you were never going to win as when the season starts you will be 22 :dunno:

I can see the point of both arguements. Oh well i've paid so I will put up and shut up, but it's called give and take, as usual the club is doing all the taking though.

First time I read the article/programme gumf it was clear to me that the seats would be reserved until March 15th.

Its is in something like 40 size type on the back of the Brighton Programme. About 4 lines down from the top.

Still think it is out of order not holding them at least till the end of the season, and the £4 DD charge is a rip off!

Use a credit card and pay it monthly and it will stil lwork out cheaper than the £4 charge (unless you are in the expensive seats).

I emailed Peter Jones and got a reply that once the PR waffle was removed basically said like it or lump it.

I was at the "meeting" on Jan 15th and made some suggestions, all ignored, pointing out the DD charge was a joke and to offer incentives to new ST holders.

Instead they just prey on our loyalty and treat us as mugs. Maybe a mass non renewal would wake them up, or maybe not!!

Archived