Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

ST Loyality ?

The AGM is being held at the Rowley Suite at the Walkers Stadium, if we felt every Trust member would attend it would have to be held in the Great Hall

Which means you expect no more than 80 to attend your AGM and there is no more than 550 in the entire Trust.

Thank you for eventually, almost, coming clean with figures...just a shame it's taken over 12 months of asking a straightforward question to get an indirect answer.

Back on topic.

I'll probably renew my season ticket on the very last day of the announced offer.(15th Mar.)

The problem I have though is how to pay for it.

If I use the DD option it costs me extra.

If I pay by CC it costs me extra.

If I pay by Switch or cash will they still try to charge me more? :P

Not happy about this at all, I sit at the end of a row, seems these are the most popular seats, don't want to lose it to the flask brigade.

Whomsoever has my seat that they pinched from Filbert St on the last game of the season, can I have it back please?

Then I don't need to reserve one, I can simply take my own!

Re above post: Never trust foxes. :devil:

The AGM is being held at the Rowley Suite at the Walkers Stadium, if we felt every Trust member would attend it would have to be held in the Great Hall

Why are you so cagey about letting on how many members you have?

Do you want me to merk you with the Freedom Of Information Act?

The figures are mentioned annually at our AGM as part of our review of the annual accounts.

Amazing.

Seeing as it has now been dragged out of you by the club don't you think it is time to stop being tits and just publish the figure?

The figures are mentioned annually at our AGM as part of our review of the annual accounts.

If - as you seem to be suggesting - your membership figures are so transparent, could you be a love and just post them on here please? :smile:

I'm not a season ticket holder yet, but...

The club don't seem to be responding very effectively to STH conce

Me and the boy are working on the financial controller to see about getting season tickets for next year, but I'm actually quite pleased about not being a season ticket holder at the moment, and the way the club have pushed you into paying for next season before this one is even decided is making me have second thoughts about it. It's not much of a reward for loyalty, it seems to me.

According to the OS today, you can reserve your existing seat for only £50, but that only applies for people who are prepared to shell out the ludicrous admin charge for the direct debit scheme.

The rest of the article makes even more worrying reading - according to an official spokesman, "We are actually slightly ahead of where we were last season at this point into the Season Ticket renewal process, which is extremely encouraging." So, 'slightly' more season ticket holders are renewing at a point when we're top of league one and looking a good bet for promotion than were doing so during the dark days twelve months ago. Slightly ahead? We should be fooking miles ahead, if only the club had managed this process better. In fact, if they'd done nothing at all, performances on the pitch alone should have resulted in a bigger uptake of season tickets for next year. So it's likely that all the "special offers" have actually reduced demand for season tickets thanks to the bungled way they've introduced the deadlines for retaining your seat.

Still, I promise I won't buy my season ticket for a while yet, so I'll not be nicking your seat if you don't renew next week!

OS guff about season ticket renewals

i think its one of them issues that wont please everyone, if you have had a season ticket for the last few or more years and you know your going to have one anyway it doesnt really matter when you re-new so it wont bother them supporters, if you can afford to get one without worrying about it it wont affect that group of people either, and if say 9000 people renew before the end of the season at an average of £300, thats £2.7m to play with already, nice to know if we want to try and push for promotion next season.

the only people that it wll affect is the ones who are struggling financially and i imagine that will be a lot more this year due to the current recession.

Archived