Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Driving

I've passed, thanks for asking! :thumbup:

98612[/snapback]

Same here!

Can't wait till the summer, just cruising around in my car for the hell of it, apparently without even being asked i'm taking my mates on a road trip next monday...

passed

i hate learner drivers, pain up the ass :thumbup:

98625[/snapback]

Well said :thumbup:

98632[/snapback]

I agree too....

I also hate drivers who drive about 40mph sometimes 30mph in a National speed limit area :mad:

-Then there people who really take the piss and drive at around 25mph...:mad:

Do some people on here suffer from road rage? ;)

98642[/snapback]

Not road rage as such, but I do get pissed off when people cut me up or fail to acknowledge/thank me if I let them pass (when it's my right of way). Wankers. :mad:

Me dad took me for a little lesson last night. I wasn't bad, onlt stalled it a few times. Can't wait now till me 17th so I can start lessons.

Hows the rest of you young learners?

98519[/snapback]

i passed in september 1992, i was shit, shitter than my first test anyway! the bastards just wanted to fail me! :mad::rolleyes: <_< :ph34r:

Now now all you people moaning at learners, you were all there not so long ago!

I passed in September, with one minor fault, thank you please!

To be fair, it's been one of the best things thats happened, I've got my little shum-mobile and it's top banana!

Makes life so much easier.

To be fair, it's been one of the best things thats happened, I've got my little shum-mobile and it's top banana!

98681[/snapback]

Exactly! Some people are just selfish. ;)

98681[/snapback]

Ahem, I was a learner 5 years ago - I passed in 2000, I think I qualify for the time period that allows me to mock and ridicule learner drivers now! :P B)

to be fair i can tolerate having to wait for a learner as compared to cyclists they are almost divine! :mad:

98725[/snapback]

Don't get me started on cyclists!! :mad:

Dans passed and got a new 206. :)

98737[/snapback]

Dan's passed?! :o well now I've heard everything!! :P

How much did he pay for his new 206? And what are the odds of him not crashing it within the next year? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, pass him my congratulations, good that he finally passed :thumbup:

Dans passed and got a new 206. :)

98737[/snapback]

Dan's passed?! :o well now I've heard everything!! :P

How much did he pay for his new 206? And what are the odds of him not crashing it within the next year? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, pass him my congratulations, good that he finally passed :thumbup:

98742[/snapback]

I didnt mean new as in brand new, I meant new for him. Sorry! It cost him £4000.

I suffer from hardcore road rage, including spasms of braking, jerking, screaming and beeping when a red light halts my progress...just ask Cobbo :)

98741[/snapback]

It is most entertaining, while at the same time life threatening. Hurrah!

:ph34r: B)

Archived