Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
league1

MKDs cup final then!

Right - That's me done here.

Cheers for the banter and best of luck for the rest of the season and beyond. Jammy buggers yesterday but otherwise the best team in this league by a country mile. Hopefully get the chance to get back on here and tickle Jake's fancy sometime in the future as long as they're prepared to accept plastic clubs in the Championship.

And Lisa... If anything ever changes, you know I'll always be there. Do I get the Westlife CD back now?

Thanks for staying so long. Was a cracking night with you lot.

Come back soon and don't forget to say hi to Roberto from a fellow Schaffhausener.

Thanks for staying so long. Was a cracking night with you lot.

Come back soon and don't forget to say hi to Roberto from a fellow Schaffhausener.

Wow, you learn something new every day. I had no idea he was Swiss born.

It was definitely their cup final. Just like it was Huddersfield's and Swindon's and most tin pot teams down here.

Next week, Dons' attendance will go down to the mediocre shit they had all seaosn.

****ing shit atmosphere yesterday btw.

Bletchly Dons, you're a clueless disabled, now do one.

Nice to meet you yesterday anyway :thumbup: .

Ditto, matey!

Sorry I couldn't get there earlier to save you from Pipster and Geordie but always knew the Beacon would be struggling to cope on Saturday.

If our lot don't mess it up, come down our local next season instead.

Archived