Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
league1

MKDs cup final then!

4,300 tickets sold!

1st v 2nd

Hi! I was glad to see that you have been looking forward to this game, and that you were queing up at like 6.30 am! You obviously still have the passion and I'm glad to see that you still have stayed with the club!

It should be a brilliant game, and we have been looking forward to this one. So you have had a blip recently and we have just got over ours. I think:

If we win- The title race is back open

If you win- You are better than us and we should accept it and focus on 2nd

If we draw- :unsure:

Also what are you looking forward to the most?

Beating us!

Losing to us!

Visiting a new ground

Laughing at our 1 day fans that will be sat to your left?

4,300 tickets sold!

1st v 2nd

Hi! I was glad to see that you have been looking forward to this game, and that you were queing up at like 6.30 am! You obviously still have the passion and I'm glad to see that you still have stayed with the club!

It should be a brilliant game, and we have been looking forward to this one. So you have had a blip recently and we have just got over ours. I think:

If we win- The title race is back open

If you win- You are better than us and we should accept it and focus on 2nd

If we draw- :unsure:

Also what are you looking forward to the most?

Beating us!

Losing to us!

Visiting a new ground

Laughing at our 1 day fans that will be sat to your left?

Laughing at our part-time fans who will be at the match and looking forward to Tranmere away.

4300 fans a decent atmosphere for once.

Getting laughed at for being a part-time fan by twats who think there really good, despite being a STH for 11 years and going to some away games in previous seasons, not in this division though. :rolleyes:

Roberto Di Matteo getting angry when we go 3-0 up at HT, hes normally so cool :P

How is this a cup final? :D

Visiting a new ground? lol I hope one of our travelling fans whips down his trousers and lays the biggest dump on one of the seats that has ever been seen. Apart from that I am hoping City cruise to a win.

Shall i do that for you?

4300 fans a decent atmosphere for once.

Getting laughed at for being a part-time fan by twats who think there really good, despite being a STH for 11 years and going to some away games in previous seasons, not in this division though. :rolleyes:

Roberto Di Matteo getting angry when we go 3-0 up at HT, hes normally so cool :P

Jelous.

Go on Jake it would make my year so far!

I'll see if i have one at the time.

Half of us would rather stand, but there's no chance of that. :angry: Couldn't you just stand at the front and make evryone stand?

The only chance we might have of standing is Northampton away.

Whats the stewards like?

Half of us would rather stand, but there's no chance of that. :angry: Couldn't you just stand at the front and make evryone stand?

The only chance we might have of standing is Northampton away.

In an ideal world, yes, but a lot tend to moan and complain about people standing, so it's not always possible.

I'll see if i have one at the time.

Whats the stewards like?

Awfull. There was a massive incident in our home end when some wanted to stand earlier this season, and police and even winkleman came round to try and sort it out. Then there was a meetig about stewarding and the steward behind it was put in charge of the away end.

Awfull. There was a massive incident in our home end when some wanted to stand earlier this season, and police and even winkleman came round to try and sort it out. Then there was a meetig about stewarding and the steward behind it was put in charge of the away end.

If 75% of the away section stands, they aren't going to be able to throw 3,000 of us out.

It'll either be most or very few standing.

So we all stand then we get to meet Willy Wonka?

If 75% of the away section stands, they aren't going to be able to throw 3,000 of us out.

It'll either be most or very few standing.

So do your fans stand often at away game? Can I ask how many actually have to stand before the stewards will not force you to sit down. Is it actually 75%?

They're not that bad. They've got a lot better since the problems at the start of the season - there hasn't been any issues since the meeting.

Will your fans be standing or sitting? Leeds all stood when they came.

Hoping.

We have the best hopping fans in the league and have twice been in the Guinness Book of Records for consecutive matches hopped.

Of course, this falls short of our 27 world records for moaning.

Archived