Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BoneDog

Live Chat

Your missing it all mate...

On a side note, do you have Java installed? if not google Sun java :thumbup:

It says I have java but I can't access the control panel of it. Nothing happens when I double click it (or right click and press open). I'm sure me java doesn't work. I have installed it twice but same thing both times

It says I have java but I can't access the control panel of it. Nothing happens when I double click it (or right click and press open). I'm sure me java doesn't work. I have installed it twice but same thing both times

Did you uninstall it first?

Did you uninstall it first?

Yes. I've just found out that you have to have your colours set to 256 in desktop properties but the only options I have are 16 bit and 32 bit. Even on here Java test when I start doing the verify test my browser crashes.

• 2 months later...

Livechat seems to be fooked so I'll open up the draw thread and keep editing the 1st post. I darn't risk livechat as it crashes Firefox.

Livechat seems to be fooked so I'll open up the draw thread and keep editing the 1st post. I darn't risk livechat as it crashes Firefox.

Try it in IE? :dunno:

Is fine for me in Firefox.

Archived