Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kee

Eminem vs Tupac!

Eminem Vs Tupac!  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better rapper?

• Eminem
    • Tupac
    • None - They are both SHITE!

Yeah and Tupac was a racist :thumbup:

WTF?

I don't like either artist if im brutally honest. Theres a couple of tupac tunes I like and thats for the beats not the lyrics or his rapping style.

WTF?

I don't like either artist if im brutally honest. Theres a couple of tupac tunes I like and thats for the beats not the lyrics or his rapping style.

Errr yeah, he was a racist though.

Yeah and Tupac was a racist :thumbup:

Yeah and I'm racist too.

This is like comparing Henry to Fat Ronaldo. One was damn awesome in his prime, the other was on a complete other level in his prime.

I can only imagine someone who hasnt got a clue about Hip-Hop would actually say Eminem is a better artist.

Fair enough preferring Eminem, I'd probably much rather listen to an Eminem track over a Tupac one (Mood dependant), but Tupac was probably the most complete Hip-Hop artist there ever was, and probably ever will be.

Wouldn't even say its in the top 20 best songs he's ever done.

Eminem is better then Tupac.

Or MAYBE :o just MAYBE I think Mockingbird is his best track.

I have listened to alot of Tupac since this thread started and he was fucking amazing but I have a soft spot for Eminem.

but Tupac was probably the most complete Hip-Hop artist there ever was, and probably ever will be.

Behave milktary.

Just what makes tupac so complete. He isin't on the same level as tribe called quest in terms of soul, aint got the lyrical genius of slick the ruler rick, the charisma of odb and his beats don't even touch the rzas production.

Tupac was just another medioka rapper. I really can't see where all this "greatest rapper alive" rubbish comes from. It's a insult to every other hardworking hip hop artist imo.

I respect that's your opinion but ive just never got it.

Behave milktary.

Just what makes tupac so complete. He isin't on the same level as tribe called quest in terms of soul, aint got the lyrical genius of slick the ruler rick, the charisma of odb and his beats don't even touch the rzas production.

Tupac was just another medioka rapper. I really can't see where all this "greatest rapper alive" rubbish comes from. It's a insult to every other hardworking hip hop artist imo.

Tribe Called Quest are overrated, never understood the big fasination with them, just your average backpack rappers.

And as soon as you mentioned ODB I turned off, he was probably the worst in the Wu, and was poor. He didnt produce his own music so that was a pretty daft thing to bring up, beat selection would of been a fairer thing to judge but I think he had some quality beats.

And the majority of the Hip-Hop community have him as the best all round Hip-Hop there ever was, so your 1 of a very small minority who doesnt rate him I guess.

Nehmind.

Behave milktary.

I'm more in line with this than all the Tupac love-in crew. I can name a lot of hip hop artists I'd rather listen to than Tupac and also who I think have more talent - Black Thought from The Roots and Talib Kweli for starters.

I get the impression some people (not all) like him because they feel they have to, without actually really thinking about what they're saying.

They helped shape hip hop and were consistently influential, I fail to see how they can possibly be overrated.

They helped shape hip-hop.

Tupac is hip-hop.

Edit: I respect peoples opinions on the subject, I dont really enjoy Tribe, simply because they bore me and I've never understood the fuss about them. So I understand some people like them, some dont, same with Tupac. I think I'm 1 of the biggest Hip-Hop fans on this forum and I do know my stuff, and it makes a change having a thread discussing something Im quite connected too.

90% of the hip hop community will say Tupac is the greatest rapper, the other 10% will say it's Biggie. And when I say the hip hop community, I mean the artists, producers and the fans. It's quite evident when you see all these half-arsed nobodies mentioning Tupac in every track they possibly can.

Tupac was influential, and that's why he is considered the greatest. Pac could rap about anything - politics, economics, racial equality, poverty. You name it, he could write about it in a unique and brilliant way.

Michael Eric Dyson is a professor of sociology and an author and he [along with others] has spoken highly about Tupac time & time again. And he has even written a book about him. He died 13 years ago and even to this day his music is heard all around the world.

I'm not saying everyone has to love him and prefer him over other artists. But I just think the man the best.

90% of the hip hop community will say Tupac is the greatest rapper, the other 10% will say it's Biggie. And when I say the hip hop community, I mean the artists, producers and the fans. It's quite evident when you see all these half-arsed nobodies mentioning Tupac in every track they possibly can.

Tupac was influential, and that's why he is considered the greatest. Pac could rap about anything - politics, economics, racial equality, poverty. You name it, he could write about it in a unique and brilliant way.

Michael Eric Dyson is a professor of sociology and an author and he [along with others] has spoken highly about Tupac time & time. And he has even written a book about him. He died 13 years ago and even to this day his music is heard all around the world.

I'm not saying everyone has to love him and prefer him over other artists. But I just think the man the best.

Sums it up really.

Tupac really is Hip-Hop, everything about him.

And as soon as you mentioned ODB I turned off, he was probably the worst in the Wu, and was poor. He didnt produce his own music so that was a pretty daft thing to bring up

And the majority of the Hip-Hop community have him as the best all round Hip-Hop there ever was, so your 1 of a very small minority who doesnt rate him I guess.

Nehmind.

I never said ODB made his own beats. RZA did who i mentioned in the list.

90% of the hip hop community will say Tupac is the greatest rapper, the other 10% will say it's Biggie.

:giggle:

Depends on which hip hop community. Rap/hip hop is very segregated in that sense today.

Try telling the b-boy community that tupac is the greatest rapper alive. Maybe in a commercial sense but thats the only angle I can see.

Tribe Called Quest are overrated, never understood the big fasination with them, just your average backpack rappers.

lol

Just some comments on a tribe youtube video sums it up :

Omg, it makes me so happy to read all the awesome comments people leave on every Tribe video! So reassuring to know that people still know what it's like to live real hip-hop.
this is tru hip hop, too bad cats dont feel the real beats tru mc's use to drop, ATCQ forever mad props, being able to hear these tracks is a blessin, outta respect ima light on up n have a chilled out session, everyone burn one down at 4:20 to respect this song like it was minus 9 seconds.
Every one can rap. But not everyone can make good HipHop. Tribe's the bench mark.

:P

90% of the hip hop community will say Tupac is the greatest rapper, the other 10% will say it's Biggie.

I generally have a lot of respect for your views but I think this is nonsense mate.

Archived